Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by aapold View Post
    I'm not entirely sure I do... but the veer is newer, will get TTS... and my pre+ has been nicked up, got a couple scratches on the front screen, nothing preventing its use but still..

and I'm on AT&T, so I know they will be carrying the veer, and I don't know if they will ever offer the pre2 or the pre3. If they did I would probably go with one of them. If not... I'd consider the veer... provided the stuff I like runs on it.
    Thanks aapold. That makes sense. I'd be tempted too if I knew for sure that the newer phone was coming to my carrier, but wasn't sure about the other two. I'm currently at the stage where I pull out reading glasses so even though I'm tempted by less weight and tiny size, I don't think I'd lean towards the veer w/o getting a TouchPad. Of course it maybe the perfect companion to the TouchPad.

It's so easy to speculate prior to release. I hope the new WebOS phones are released on my carrier, VZW or Sprint, by July so that I have a choice when I sign my new contract.
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    FWIW I never considered the Pixi because it didn't have wifi, which was a must for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by i2y4n View Post
    That was the whole point of this topic.
    Then it would probably be worthwhile for people who are worried to browse the Pixi forum looking for app compatibility than sitting here waiting for someone to feed them the answer.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by aapold View Post
    FWIW I never considered the Pixi because it didn't have wifi, which was a must for me.
    That was a major reason for me also.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12