Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. paccoli's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
       #1  
    Edit: John-Vogel was quicker and I must have missed the mail earlier: sorry for the double post

    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...rmany-may.html


    Hy guys I just read the news on the german news channels.
    O2 has tweeted that by may they are expecting to sell the Veer.
    Twitter / Albert Fetsch: Nächstes #Smartphone mit # ...

    The message says:

    Nächstes #Smartphone mit #webOS: #HP #Veer voraussichtlich ab Mai bei #Telefónica #o2 Germany. (Nachfolger des #Palm #Pixi)

    Next Smartphone with web OS HP Veer anticipated for May with Telefónica o2 Germany (successor of Palm Pixi)



    Didn't see that anywhere in the forum, so I thought you guys might like to hear about it.

    Cheers Dan
    Last edited by paccoli; 03/28/2011 at 10:35 AM.
  2. #2  
    Wow - That's later than I expected. May release for the Veer and June release for the TouchPad - was there even a point to distinguishing between a Spring and Summer release?
  3. paccoli's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
       #3  
    Considering that the US market is certainly HPs priority, I would assume and are willing to use the term "predict" that they should come to the US first.
    Then again, o2 Germany has been positively proactive in recent month, being the first Service provider to offer the WebOS doctor 2.1 (thank you o2 once again!)
    I think a late commitment, is better than an open "sometime soon".
    Cherio
  4. #4  
    Good news. That's "spring".
  5. #5  
    First day of summer is around june 21st.
  6. jtran51's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    #7  
    I wish that they would at least tell us what countries the Veer will launch in. (I've been told to watch for April 19th as a presser date but this is HP we're talking about.)
  7. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtran51 View Post
    I wish that they would at least tell us what countries the Veer will launch in. (I've been told to watch for April 19th as a presser date but this is HP we're talking about.)
    Who mentioned an April 19th presser?
  8. jtran51's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    #9  
    A friend who is a corporate guy at Best Buy Canada told me. He told me that Motorola was pushing up the Xoom (Wi-Fi) release - and it happened. So, there might be some legitimacy behind it.

    I told him I was tempted by the Xoom and Palm Touchpad, Veer, and Pre 3 came up.
  9. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtran51 View Post
    A friend who is a corporate guy at Best Buy Canada told me. He told me that Motorola was pushing up the Xoom release - and it happened. So, there might be some legitimacy behind it.

    I told him I was tempted by the Xoom and Palm Touchpad, Veer, and Pre 3 came up.
    Gotcha...
  10. #11  
    In which countries we gonna see veer? Any list?
  11. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by paccoli View Post
    Considering that the US market is certainly HPs priority, I would assume and are willing to use the term "predict" that they should come to the US first.
    Then again, o2 Germany has been positively proactive in recent month, being the first Service provider to offer the WebOS doctor 2.1 (thank you o2 once again!)
    I think a late commitment, is better than an open "sometime soon".
    Cherio
    Considering it's announced for release in Germany in May, and no announcement for anywhere else yet.....how do you figure?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  12. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtran51 View Post
    I wish that they would at least tell us what countries the Veer will launch in. (I've been told to watch for April 19th as a presser date but this is HP we're talking about.)

    April 19th is 5 days after April 14th. Something's going on ....

    See this thread .....

    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post2937091

    Interesting ...

    TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Posting Permissions