Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    So took a look at my Metrix logs since I haven't in a while. It looks like someone at Palm has downloaded my app (InterfaceLIFT for WebOS) onto their Veer. The log actually shows a total of 2 downloads.

Oddly no sign of the Pre3 (although a resolution of 800x480 did show up) or the TouchPad.

Screenshot attached below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nice

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

Seems like I read a few weeks ago that HP/Palm employees were beta testing the Veer.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Seems like I read a few weeks ago that HP/Palm employees were beta testing the Veer.
    Could be, I haven't checked my stats in like a month.
    Nice app, by the way. Couldn't find a thread for it...so I'll say my only complaint is I wish I could define where to crop the image.
    Do they (HP not the employees) purchase the apps from the catalog, or do they get paid apps for free?
    That's cool. BTW, I really like your app. I used that site for my desktop PC, and your app is really helpful in giving me options for unique wallpaper to use with every mode I have set up in mode switcher. The wallpaper tells me what mode I'm in and that the switch was successful. Very nice!
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I also like the app--nice job.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Do they (HP not the employees) purchase the apps from the catalog, or do they get paid apps for free?
    I would imagine if it's on test hardware, they can get the apps for free. I doubt employees can get them for free on their personal phones though.
    rubi did say his main phone is the veer.