1.    #1  
    I'm new to the webos / palm / hp thing, so my question may sound weird but will we be able to buy the pre3, the veer, or even the pre2 unlocked from HP or anyone else?
    Did it happen with the previous palm?

I just like to buy my phones unlocked.
    The Pre 2 is already available to buy unlocked, as for the Pre 3 and Veer at this point we don't know, you'll have to wait until release details are available unfortunately.
  3.    #3  
    Does not seem possible from where I am (France), Pre 2 seems only available unlocked on the US Store.

But hope is allowed for veer and pre3, good. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokal View Post
    Does not seem possible from where I am (France), Pre 2 seems only available unlocked on the US Store.
    You can probably order it from the UK store.

If you put it into your basket in the UK store, it'll show up with a price in euro in the French (or German) store. I don't know if it'll work or if you'll get a UK power adapter, though.
    Check out Movie Diary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokal View Post
    I'm new to the webos / palm / hp thing, so my question may sound weird but will we be able to buy the pre3, the veer, or even the pre2 unlocked from HP or anyone else?
    Did it happen with the previous palm?

I just like to buy my phones unlocked.
    Not sure where you are, but if you mean GSM in the US...there won't really be any point to an unlocked GSM phone here once AT&T swallows up T-Mobile.
    so what does an unlocked phone give you that locked phones do not?
  7.    #7  
    Yes, I now share my life between france and germany, so an unlocked phone is necessary for me.

My homeland is france, and I hope HP will release it there so I can get our OhSoStrange AZERTY keyboard.

Pre2 is available there with SFR, locked, and with AZERTY.

I hope for the unlocked AZERTY french HP Store next time