Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Wouldnt it be smart to ship the phone with headphones that instead of using a 3.5mm plug that had to be coupled to that bulky special adaptor was hooked up to the adaptor directly?

Im sure you could make the connector smaller if you skipped the 3.5mm plug, or?

Maybe im stuck in the stone age for still using cabled headphones but I thought it seemed like a good idea.
    Last edited by Andreas; 02/20/2011 at 02:54 PM.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Probably, but it could simply be a cost issue. Besides, I'm sure that you will be able to find some cool headphones for it.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Wouldnt it be smart to ship the phone with headphones that instead of using a 3.5mm plug that had to be coupled to that bulky special adaptor was hooked up to the adaptor directly?

Im sure you could make the connector smaller if you skipped the 3.5mm plug, or?

Maybe im stuck in the stone age for still using cabled headphones but I thought it seemed like a good idea.
    Then they'd be slated for forcing you to use special HP headphones
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Then they'd be slated for forcing you to use special HP headphones
    Yep. And as easily as headphones are lost or broken, that wouldn't be good.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Why not just leave the adapter connected to headphones that you like?
    Sleek Audio has some reasonably priced bluetooth headphones, and you can add a bluetooth adapter to them. Those are the way to go, in my opinion, or something similar.