Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Is he getting confused with the G2?
    For the love of Pete.... If Cobrakon would bother to repost the quote in FULL, he would see a question mark at the end of the sentence indicating I am sarcastically asking if the G1 had those major features.

I know it didn't, hence my point to Mhunter regarding how different those handsets were from each other, while the Veer is very much the same. As they say, cobrakon jumped all in the kool-aid and didn't know the flavor.
    And since I don't want to break the Internet with an unreadably huge multi-quote response to Mhunterjr, I will simply say that I continue to see excuses offered for the Pre 2's abysmal launch and carrier indifference from everybody except HP, which is telling.

The fact that the Veer is as of yet carrierless, even well after announcement when it is supposedly imminent in a month or two leads me to believe we're about to see rehash of the same scenario.
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    And since I don't want to break the Internet with an unreadably huge multi-quote response to Mhunterjr, I will simply say that I continue to see excuses offered for the Pre 2's abysmal launch and carrier indifference from everybody except HP, which is telling.

The fact that the Veer is as of yet carrierless, even well after announcement when it is supposedly imminent in a month or two leads me to believe we're about to see rehash of the same scenario.
    well, lets just sit back and watch shall we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    well, lets just sit back and watch shall we?
    I'm watching, but more importantly, waiting, my friend.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456