Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Excellent. Now can you update the website pages for the Veer to show that? The confusion came from the fact that it wasn't called out there directly...
    Some of us weren't confused at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Apparently, you can only use the Pre 3 to answer calls and send/receive text messages on your TouchPad. No indication of the Veer whatsoever in regards to that feature. I find it difficult to believe that this feature would be lacking and Touch-To-Share would be included, or vice-versa. Not one without the other.
    No sir, the web site does not say "only". Maybe they want to push the Pre3. Maybe the person writing it was overly excited about the 3, there are a lot of reasons, but the absense of stating every device that it works on does not mean those devices won't do it.
    And now that we have the definitive answer from HardBeatz, the thread can be closed!
    Along with a change in title, perhaps.

CONFIRMED to have TTS at 4:30ish of the video..

It will come as an OS update in the summer and will launch with the Pre3
    So, Bakerja;

You started this thread.

Are you reasonably convinced that the Veer is planned to have Touch-To-Share, or not?

I sure am.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123