Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1.    #1  
    For listening to those of us who don't want a 6 inch phone in our pocket. While 6 inches is good for some things, it's not good for a phone(had to do it, hey it was there lol.) In all seriousness, a small smartphone rocks and I'm glad we got one.
    Keep up the good work. Now all you have to do is market that webos, the best kept secret out there.
  2. #2  
    I like the Veer, too.

    Perfect would be, to have all 3 devices. The Veer when I have the touchpad with me, and the Pre if I haven't the Touchpad with me.
  3. #3  
    I know that Palm have had problems with headphone jacks, but couldn't they have done better than that enormous adapter.
  4. #4  
    Actually that adapter is a rather nice design.
  5. #5  
    Palm truly believes that one size does not fit all.

    I'm glad you liked the Veer, it's an amazing phone with amazing hardware and capabilities.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

    5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

    6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Palm truly believes that one size does not fit all.

    I'm glad you liked the Veer, it's an amazing phone with amazing hardware and capabilities.
    Lets talk about sprint Mr. BeatZ
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    Lets talk about sprint Mr. BeatZ
    Ok.

    At this time no carriers have been officially announced.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

    5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

    6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Ok.

    At this time no carriers have been officially announced.
    Can you say anything about Verizon and AT&T being mentioned in the Pre3 page's source code?

    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...verizon-t.html

    Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9. #9  
    the veer is the best looking webos phone to date. but a screen that small is not very practicable for web browsing.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Ok.

    At this time no carriers have been officially announced.
    ...Touché
  11. #11  
    Here's a shot i took to give an idea of size:



    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/11/2011 at 11:08 PM.
  12. knsnik's Avatar
    Posts
    162 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #12  
    I kinda really like the looks of the veer, and the idea of using it along with the touchpad. I just don't like that it doesn't have a flash which would mean no flashlight which I use at least once a day.
  13. #13  
    can you please post a pic like this showing the front of the card so we can see the numbers? LOL
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Can you say anything about Verizon and AT&T being mentioned in the Pre3 page's source code?

    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...verizon-t.html

    Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    Nicely Played
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Nicely Played
    I figured it was worth a shot... Wasn't actually expecting an answer. lol lol
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I figured it was worth a shot... Wasn't actually expecting an answer. lol lol
    He's logged off ltm ltm
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    can you please post a pic like this showing the front of the card so we can see the numbers? LOL
    LOL.. i realized that if you blew the pic up you could see the numbers backwards... whew!
  18. JKM
    JKM is offline
    JKM's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJim View Post
    ..., a small smartphone rocks and I'm glad we got one.
    But I already got a small smartphone. It's my PrePlus.
  19. ijip's Avatar
    Posts
    885 Posts
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    #19  
    hey mr beatz, i am from orlando too!!! i had no clue palm had jobs here~!!! thats great
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Here's a shot i took to give an idea of size:
    Dude... do you have any idea how long it's going to take me to scrub out that black junk and restore what's underneath before I post those photos on the net?

    Boohiss...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions