Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the Veer has better specs then the original pre !! i doubt it would be cheaper lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    doubt it. $199 to start is my bet and on contract. Pre3 will be $299 at least. HP doesn't see this stuff as cheap or starter type equipment.

While these new devices will play in the consumer space, HP will push hard in the business space
    HP is definitely serious about pushing this stuff on enterprise customers, but from what I took from Ruby's announcement speech, they're also serious about the Veer being laser-focused on the consumer.

My bet is $99 on contract. And probably after MIR, if it's bought from AT&T directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    While these new devices will play in the consumer space, HP will push hard in the business space
    Apple is pushing into the business space from the consumer side. i.e., consumers buy their products, and then demand that their company's IT infrastructure support connectivity for their iPhones and iPads. (Particularly in healthcare.) Apple's strategy turns the traditional HP/IBM/RIM model on its head. HP would be wise to adapt. Pricing these phones as if the buyer will be a corporate purchasing manager will be a huge mistake.