1.    #1  
    Remember the teaser? I'm almost positive it was the Veer.

Compare the camera in the attached picture (taken from HP's video Palm USA | Palm Veer Phone | Features, Details)

Now look at the camera in the teaser.

Notice there's no LED on the picture. The Pre 3 has an LED, and the TouchPad doesn't have a camera on the back.

Now look at the connector and compare it to the connector on the side of the Veer in the attached picture

Attached Images Attached Images
    I will get this for my son, as his Centro is seriously beat up. That will give me a chance to check it out...oh wait, that's if it is on Sprint. I guess we wait and see now.
    the carrier bs continues. Even if you wanted one of these, you couldn't get it if you're not on a GSM network. oh well.
    they said what is now the veer will be the smallest smartphone ever. is it smaller than the kin one?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Remember the teaser? I'm almost positive it was the Veer.

Compare the camera in the attached picture (taken from HP's video Palm USA | Palm Veer Phone | Features, Details)

Now look at the camera in the teaser.

Notice there's no LED on the picture. The Pre 3 has an LED, and the TouchPad doesn't have a camera on the back.

Now look at the connector and compare it to the connector on the side of the Veer in the attached picture

the veer has no LED on the back camera.
    as for the dock connector, who knows...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    the veer has no LED on the back camera.
    as for the dock connector, who knows...
    I'm a little lost on your point. No, the Veer has not LED on the back camera, neither did the phone in the teaser.
    I think I'll veer away from this one. What happened, they run out of plastic?The price needs to be $99, I'd say. Then it may be a runaway hit wit the kiddies. If I see an adult in Manattan with this they're gonna get screamed on.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsin07 View Post
    I think I'll veer away from this one. What happened, they run out of plastic?The price needs to be $99, I'd say. Then it may be a runaway hit wit the kiddies. If I see an adult in Manattan with this they're gonna get screamed on.
    You're a very angry person, aren't you.
    I think the mystery device was both the veer and the pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by prethadd81 View Post
    I think the mystery device was both the veer and the pre3.
    I agree. Who ever said it was only one device? HP never did.

My Themes:CLICK HERE