Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 75 of 75
Like Tree54Likes
  1. #61  
    I tried it on a pre 2 for fun. The icon flashes upon tapping but doesn't load the app. I know it's not designed for this device but just wanted to try.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    bbito and Grabber5.0 like this.
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    I tried it on a pre 2 for fun. The icon flashes upon tapping but doesn't load the app. I know it's not designed for this device but just wanted to try.
    Thanks for trying! I hadn't given it a shot yet, so I'm really hoping nizovn can recompile it without neon. We were given a little hope in the 17 Sept meeting!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. #63  
    QupZilla works on the Veer about as well as the Pre3. Same process. Install dbus, install qupzilla, copy library to directory.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  4. #64  
    I uploaded the 2.1.2 ipk and the library for using QupZilla on webOS phones to the ftp share in its own folder named QupZilla. This will allow users on a webOS device to load up FTPit from Preware and download the files directly since our browser won't allow the download from the forums. Get the ftp info from here https://pivotce.com/2016/07/14/publi...-torrent-soon/.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    joshua764 and gazaud like this.
  5. #65  
    Impressive work. I am surprised at how fast it is. Doesn't really seem much slower than the stock browser, if slower at all. I know there were some questions initially, but can't tell from the posts whether this is now compatible with LunaCE. Any updates?
  6. #66  
    Wow! Thanks for this dev work! Having an up to date browser will really extend the utility of these devices.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Impressive work. I am surprised at how fast it is. Doesn't really seem much slower than the stock browser, if slower at all. I know there were some questions initially, but can't tell from the posts whether this is now compatible with LunaCE. Any updates?
    I don't use LunaCE personally, but there is no reason why qupzilla should not work on it. The initial issue was due to wrong packaging, and it seems not related to LunaCE.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by NIN_ru View Post
    I don't use LunaCE personally, but there is no reason why qupzilla should not work on it. The initial issue was due to wrong packaging, and it seems not related to LunaCE.
    Thanks. That's what I thought, but it was never mentioned again after it was fixed, so I thought I'd better ask before trying it.
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    QupZilla works on the Veer about as well as the Pre3. Same process. Install dbus, install qupzilla, copy library to directory.
    Alan, thanks for testing.
    Can we please update the first post about this? Something like "supported" on Pre3 and Veer (with latest OS version 2.2.4) or state that users reported it worked on these devices.
    I still would want to see it working on Pre2 too - if possible.
  10. #70  
    Well I wouldn't recommend that. It's not stable in the least on the phones. Installing it on the Veer and Pre3 works and the browser will load pages sometimes but it crashes, eats ram, and is prone to becoming unresponsive. It's more a proof of concept than anything.

    -- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    MartinH@webos likes this.
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinH@webos View Post
    Alan, thanks for testing.
    Can we please update the first post about this? Something like "supported" on Pre3 and Veer (with latest OS version 2.2.4) or state that users reported it worked on these devices.
    I still would want to see it working on Pre2 too - if possible.
    I don't want to list phones as supported because qupzilla is actually not usable on them. Same for pre2, there is no sense to build it for now, it would once UI is completelly rewritten (can take unpredictably long time) or after adding support for rotation.
    For now I plan to work on UI fixes for TouchPad (enable context menus, add missing close buttons to windows) and rotation.
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Thanks. That's what I thought, but it was never mentioned again after it was fixed, so I thought I'd better ask before trying it.
    I have a Touchpad with LunaCE and it works.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  13. #73  
    update!!!!
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by solar1806 View Post
    update!!!!
    already updated ??

    Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    already updated ??

    Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk
    no I update my device.
    sorry!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. webOS Splashtop on TP...still possible?
    By Wocketman in forum HP TouchPad
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12/18/2016, 11:47 AM
  2. Installing CM9 on TP using TPToolbox. Is it possible?
    By sweetp267 in forum Android on webOS
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12/07/2016, 09:15 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11/02/2016, 09:37 PM
  4. Problem installing Preware on TP
    By Neil Kitch in forum HP TouchPad
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06/20/2016, 05:28 AM
  5. TP Go wifi+GPS
    By lemanho in forum Other webOS Tablets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04/10/2016, 05:59 AM

Posting Permissions