1.    #1  
    I loved the Flixi app but the two feeds I used the most seem to not be supported anymore. I have looked for a replacement for Android and the one's I downloaded will not keep the tablet in awake and instead goes into sleep mode after a few minutes. What I liked about Flixi was it's real time feed plus it was constantly on. Any recommendations?
    Is it the feeds or the app?

If you are looking for options on Android, you're likely to get more results on Android central. I assume there's no Flixi for Android. Does Android have an exhibition mode?

EDIT: I see mention of an Android version: Flixi stopped working with Twitter
    Mobile Apps for iOS, WebOS, and Android - Under Clouds Games
    Last edited by Preemptive; 07/10/2017 at 09:30 AM. Reason: typo
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I found Flixi on the Amazon Fire store.I paid the 99 cents only to have the same exact thing happen, both Twitter and Facebook feeds do not work. Obviously, it's the app itself. All other feeds are working,just not the two that I wanted. Thanks for the reply.
  4.    #4  
    You make a good point. I forgot about the Exhibition Mode on the Touchpad. No, I don't think Android has it.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Android has Daydream which is similar to Exhibition mode. It's under Screen or Display and can be set to work when charging or docked or both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koa Feliciano View Post
    Yes, I found Flixi on the Amazon Fire store.I paid the 99 cents only to have the same exact thing happen, both Twitter and Facebook feeds do not work. Obviously, it's the app itself. All other feeds are working,just not the two that I wanted. Thanks for the reply.
    Twitter should be patchable I guess. Other apps using Twitter were patched to work with the new API. Facebook might be possible too. Just someone needs to put the time into it.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hmmm, I thought I took Flixi off-sale on Google Play. The issue was that the old version was still using some ancient build of Cordova that Google had blacklisted in the store...

Anyway, Twitter should be patchable, but not so much for Facebook. Unfortunately, FB had expired the API version and keys that allowed access to feed messages in their crackdown on alternate clients, so Flixi cannot access those anymore.