• 3 Post By mazzinia
  • 1 Post By Firepower
  • 2 Post By cbosdell
  • 2 Post By Grabber5.0
  1.    #1  
    Just got tipped about this link/site

http://www.invisiblek.org/roms/lineage-14.1/tenderloin/

Have fun :P
    Preemptive, MAMISHO and namgod like this.
    Evervolv has been running the latest android it been the goto android for touchpad. But it good to see lineage ROM also.

Evervolv | tenderloin
    namgod likes this.
    Really nice to see the TouchPad still supported almost six years after release. I'm not even sure what I'm running as I haven't used it in forever but I may have to update to the latest sometime soon and see how it works.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Mutoidi and MudShark22 like this.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Didn't know about either of these, as I am still running JC Sullins' cyanogenmod 11. Also his Touchpad Toolbox is really handy.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2712680
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3 > Galaxy S7 edge
    Alan's tried them all and said cm11 runs the best by far. I can believe it on such old hardware.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    Really nice to see the TouchPad still supported almost six years after release. I'm not even sure what I'm running as I haven't used it in forever but I may have to update to the latest sometime soon and see how it works.
    I'm in the same boat, just dusted it off the other day. I don't even know what android rom I'm running lol...just don't know if I want to mess with it anymore.
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Alan's tried them all and said cm11 runs the best by far. I can believe it on such old hardware.
    I second that. It just seems to be the lightest of all the Android versions, and that shows on the TP especially.

Sent from my iPhone using WebOS Nation