1.    #1  
    Hi all (however few are left here),

I have two dual-boot TP's that I use for work...we use the legacy version of Splashtop to access our office PC's. Works great, much preferred over the Android version which we can also use (boot in Android). I'm using it right now....:-)

Anyhow, we could use another TP set up like this, and are willing to pay for it.

However...unless we found a TP with webOS still on it, and that by chance had Splashtop installed from the HP store while it existed...is it impossible to install Splashtop on webOS by any other way?

Perhaps there is some way to copy it from one of the other TP's?
    Hi all (however few are left here),

I have two dual-boot TP's that I use for work...we use the legacy version of Splashtop to access our office PC's. Works great, much preferred over the Android version which we can also use (boot in Android). I'm using it right now....:-)

Anyhow, we could use another TP set up like this, and are willing to pay for it.

However...unless we found a TP with webOS still on it, and that by chance had Splashtop installed from the HP store while it existed...is it impossible to install Splashtop on webOS by any other way?

Perhaps there is some way to copy it from one of the other TP's?
    There are still quite a few of us around :-) You can copy it from a working TP. The community has also setup a FTP with everything that was "recovered" from the HP App Catalog before it was taken offline. Seeing Splashtop was quite popular I'm sure you can find it there :-) pivotCE: Public FTP for webOS App Rescue Effort Available Now, Torrent Soon

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Yep yep! There are several versions on the share too. 1.3.2 seems to be the last revision. Don't hesitate to buy a TouchPad that only has android on it. It's pretty darn easy to get webOS back on it. If you do, and aren't comfortable putting webOS back on, there are several of us on here that will do it for you or at the very least help over skype to get it done. We do this a lot. The community that is left is incredibly friendly. I setup a brand new Verizon Pre Plus for someone a few months ago and mailed it back within the week. We love this stuff! Gluttons for punishment more like I guess...
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Alan & Herrie! I love our Touchpads, so this is great stuff to know. I just bought a used 32gb (has Android, need webOS back on it) on ebay and should have it this week. Checking my 64gb TP, I see the Splashtop version I have is 1.3.2 so same as the version on the share. I installed Android on it a few years back (mostly to use Netflix) however I almost never boot in Android. The Splashtop interface in Android is terrible vs. using in webOS...although I have to use a legacy version of Splashtop Streamer on my PCs (3.1.0.1) to work with 1.3.2 on the TP.

I might tackle reinstalling on the one coming, however am so backed here that may be better to pay one of the community to do it. Short on bodies here in the office at OceanPlanet Energy...
    Sending you a PM in a minute...
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE