1. Turn off your Touchpad.
2. Hold the Vol+ and Power buttons at same time on your TouchPad until the big USB logo is displayed
- The Vol+ button is on the left when you hold the Touchpad horizontally.
3. Plug in your TouchPad to your computer with the USB cable
4. Open up a command prompt (It's a black window)
- On Windows 8 it's an App that says Command Prompt
- Windows 7 How To Open Command Prompt in Windows 7 [Easy, 1 Min]
or Open a Command Prompt window
5. Next, you'll be typing a code to execute the devicetool file you downloaded & modified already.