1.    #1  
    I know this is a long shot but several months ago Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, and PowFish stopped working. When I tap the icon there's a bit of a flash to indicate the item has been selected, then nothing. Other games continue to work just fine. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could check into to get them running again?
    Also, I'm getting tired of the Trust once-Trust always-Don't trust bar popping up a hundred times a day on web pages I'm trying to read. How can I get rid of that?

Thanks,
    Thom H. in Seminole, FL
    Hmmmm, all my angry birds work. I do not have pow fish loaded. Did you recently load an app that might have stepped on angry birds? Did you try reloading the non working apps? Reboot the tablet? There are a lot of things to try to get them running again. Let us know how it turns out trying the few things I know.

Kurt.
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    My Angry Birds HD works on my TouchPad.
    Palm III, Palm T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Pre+, hp Pre 3, Touchpad
    First off, welcome to webOS Nation.

The 'trust'-popup in the browsers has to do with certificates. I do have it sometimes, but not regularly. Do you have the openSSL update installed, because that too is related to certificates so it might have an effect (it is still in alpha, but in my experience it's safe).

I have had the problem with (often PDK) apps (like Angry Brids) not starting in the past once. Unfortunately I never got around to actually fixing it, because I was playing around with something and had to doctor my device after that. Of course that did fix the problem, but it was not the ideal method. Anyway, the problem is suspect is related to the /var partition filling up. But I'm not familiar with a best-practice solution, so I'm a bit hesitant to give advice on cleaning it up.

I hope someone else can step in and give you better advice on this.