Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I have a HP Touchpad, 16 GB, and I installed CM7 [dualboot : WebOS too]. I installed Evervolv's Jelly Bean ROM on it later, and it worked fine, except for a few lags and some glitches. But these glitches were increasing, so I decided to Install CM 11, and I did. But after a few days, CM11 would bootloop. SO, I tried reintaslling CM11.
    I ran jcsullin's TP Toolbox, and I wiped it completely[WebOS was removed], and tried Re-Flashing CM11. When I tried doing this, the touchpad would'nt even let me copy the recovery,ROM and gapps. If I make any changes to the drive,[like copying or pasting something],the change stays as it is aslong as the TP is connected and mounted, once it is unmounted and mounted again, any file I copy would disappear.

What I thought was that the TP's Drive was Corrupted. So I ran jcsullin's TPDebrick, and it would give me and error: it says ' waiting for fastboot'.
    and then after a while, it aborts.
    I did Install FastBoot on my Ubuntu.
    but I cant detect the Problem.
    CM11 runs normally, but a lot of apps/processes keep crashing, and I could install apps, but they would disappear when I reboot.
    I have moboot, installed, Philz CWM, and I can only access the Recovery Mode through moboot.
    I've also tried running the comands in Novaterm, but it of no use.
    Hp's WebOS DOctor too stops at 8% and crashes.

Any Help is appreciated.
    Thank You in advance,
    CORRINOZ
    --
    HP Touchpad User..
    I use WIndows 10,
    Ubuntu 16,
    Dell-Optiplex-780.
    That really sounds like flash death, but I could be wrong. TPDebrick should only to be used when *nothing else* works.

Best bet probably is to load up TPToolbox, and wipe all.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I think once I read on this forum that android "can" leave the storage area in read only mode, and it was something related to the way the tablet was shut down or rebooted. I think there was a workaround, at the very end
    I don't remember the thread, but must have been in this section, some months ago

(this, as long as I'm not confusing)
    Last edited by mazzinia; 04/03/2016 at 07:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    That really sounds like flash death, but I could be wrong. TPDebrick should only to be used when *nothing else* works.

Best bet probably is to load up TPToolbox, and wipe all.
    I've tried TPToolbox to wipe the TP, but no use(not once, but I must've tried at least 10 times).
    I've also tried reflashing CM11 from PhilzCWM. but of no use.
    every change made to the tablet disappears on a reboot, including wallpaper and WiFi connection settings.
    and on every reboot it says : "Android is Upgrading[the android spinner]" and it upgrades 92 apps before home screen.
    and very frequently,(like every 30 sec) the process acore stops working[it comes up in that dialog box].
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    I think once I read on this forum that android "can" leave the storage area in read only mode, and it was something related to the way the tablet was shut down or rebooted. I think there was a workaround, at the very end
    I don't remember the thread, but must have been in this section, some months ago

(this, as long as I'm not confusing)
    can you be a bit more specific?
    thanks in advance..
    corrinoz
    I tried to remember after writing that, last time, but I'm not managing to find the thread.
    Going by memory, I remember that someone had an issue that was related to having webos and android, and that the key was that the flash was left in a read only state due to a not proper shutdown of the android side.
    Again by memory I think that managing to boot webos was the solution.

It's something I read various months ago, probably more than 6
    This sounds same as this thread: Unable to doctor HP Touchpad
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: