Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    It has been an interesting pleasure.. may I (again) wish you much luck and enjoyment in persuit of your (own) goals with this!

Where there is a Will, there is a Way
    I know this is going to sound lazy or perhaps it is lazy and unnecessary, but do you think I should start a new thread to restate this, even though that is the purpose of this thread?

Also looking through thousands of threads with no clear direction sounds like a waste of time because I don't know where the information is and I could spend hours, days, weeks, or even longer, if even I find the answer at all.

So is starting a new thread ok, even though that is the purpose of this thread?

Do you have any ideas of where I can go to find the answer faster and easier?
    The biggest issue is, the people still active on the forum probably fall into two groups: 1: those that have never done this, so don't know the answers. 2: those that have, but it has been so long, they don't remember how, or which file you would have to change. In both cases, all are in the same boat as you: don't know which threads to look at, or whether any of the info is now outdated and incorrect.

I wish I had a better answer!
    rockpebble likes this.
    Or the people who don't care.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    The biggest issue is, the people still active on the forum probably fall into two groups: 1: those that have never done this, so don't know the answers. 2: those that have, but it has been so long, they don't remember how, or which file you would have to change. In both cases, all are in the same boat as you: don't know which threads to look at, or whether any of the info is now outdated and incorrect.

I wish I had a better answer!
    Thanks Grabber, in all honesty I didn't think it would take this much effort and looking to find the answer to what I am looking for. I thought one of you guys honestly might just know or have a pretty good idea of how to accomplish what I want. But you guys have definitely helped me get most of what I want and for that I am extremely grateful and thankful. I am definitely ok with you guys not knowing what I want. You guys have helped enough. Anyway a few of you have given me some options as to what I can do, which is definitely appreciated and better than nothing, especially considering that you don't have to help me at all. So, I am definitely appreciative of all the help.

Sorry for coming off as needy. That was definitely not what I wanted to come off as.

I appreciate all help, I don't think I am saying that enough really. You guys are awesome and I couldn't have made it this far with ease without you guys thanks again!
    Preemptive and Grabber5.0 like this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123