Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Firepower
  1.    #1  
    I have an older HP touch pad and since I have erased to factory settings, I am having issues setting up the touch pad. When I get to the wifi section, I see my home network and then enter my password, it is saying that there is no internet connection. I tried the same process at my neighbors house and in school. Still with no luck. I know it works and I have gone through this process before but now with no luck. Can anyone help me? Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Andrade1 View Post
    I have an older HP touch pad and since I have erased to factory settings, I am having issues setting up the touch pad. When I get to the wifi section, I see my home network and then enter my password, it is saying that there is no internet connection. I tried the same process at my neighbors house and in school. Still with no luck. I know it works and I have gone through this process before but now with no luck. Can anyone help me? Joe
    i have this issue since I tried to install android. Have used web os doctor to try and restore. Would like to get android and web OS going need a set of working files for android install.
    did you bypass the activation ?
    Some android builds i had to change my router from N to mixed N-G
    it give you connection but no IP address.

Also helps if you make your thread post describe your problem, eg, No wifi connect on touchpad.
    TJs11thPre likes this.