Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By midmofan
  1.    #1  
    Still rockin' my TouchPad, although, admittedly, its more often with CM booted up so I can watch the NFL RedZone App.

Also the battery doesn't last very long anymore, so i keep it on the charger stand by the couch where i can check email, facebook, news and football,

Keep the faith gang...
    CAROLOKENNEDY likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    Still rockin' my TouchPad, although, admittedly, its more often with CM booted up so I can watch the NFL RedZone App.

Also the battery doesn't last very long anymore, so i keep it on the charger stand by the couch where i can check email, facebook, news and football,

Keep the faith gang...
    You're not the only one. I was using my Touchpad today. I don't have a clock in my bedroom. I have my Touchpad on my Touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepansy View Post
    You're not the only one. I was using my Touchpad today. I don't have a clock in my bedroom. I have my Touchpad on my Touchstone.
    We have two TouchPad 9.7 in our living room, both on touchstone chargers (one with WebOS and one with triple boot with WebOS/LuneOS/Android), two TouchPad Go ...
    Mines usually just reporting AccuWeather in exhibition mode. Wish i did more with it.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    I'm reading and posting this on mine right now.

With the firefox patch fixing the youtube issues, it's stlll fine for me.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    If anyone can report being able to watch video successfully from the site watchseries.ag, please report here.

It's ad-bloated, but used to work great and now it doesn't, idk what changed. Losing that, and Netflix not working, is what led toward its increased idle time for me. Site works on my nexus so...
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    that site here is blocked. is by chance the same as thewatchseries.to ?