Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 923
Like Tree236Likes
  1. #501  
    I had to get a second cert. 1 works on wifi at home, the other works on 3g. So I need the first I posted and this one.

    -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
    MIIEdjCCA16gAwIBAgIIbqz6KyF8fEQwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQELBQAwSTELMAkGA1UE
    BhMCVVMxEzARBgNVBAoTCkdvb2dsZSBJbmMxJTAjBgNVBAMTHEdvb2dsZSBJbnRl
    cm5ldCBBdXRob3JpdHkgRzIwHhcNMTUwODI2MTc1MTU4WhcNMTUxMTI0MDAwMDAw
    WjBoMQswCQYDVQQGEwJVUzETMBEGA1UECAwKQ2FsaWZvcm5pYTEWMBQGA1UEBwwN
    TW91bnRhaW4gVmlldzETMBEGA1UECgwKR29vZ2xlIEluYzEXMBUGA1UEAwwOaW1h
    cC5nbWFpbC5jb20wggEiMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4IBDwAwggEKAoIBAQCa2G96
    2UiTm2A/ZoLppSeaVHPNqf+kLLYqrQiQwh2cNj2VpwxCptXcch+LSYw4+Wk1LSnz
    tnkdvDrXWDq+BKwdFm4c2Zw4ZiApO232y3gngYJGzCaICsZOdCNptaiB7vs1fS+m
    2lfZcggRS9nK76qrZgCvEBMV7g4SlDMdBSh88Lv2wtrA5d/Kt6Bff681Rj80Idtz
    nWlVO4MZVPYjZNE5U1WupIBbh0s4hMN5S2loBH1+sid6u0aqz7kxvJTzCQLzKGHT
    +EOxs1w+YkssRSI/xlzwD50qNcpuJTi1j0CV/yrhYEJFi8ihlVsPsrrJY9IFPKO3
    /Zagns39JD49/KDbAgMBAAGjggFBMIIBPTAdBgNVHSUEFjAUBggrBgEFBQcDAQYI
    KwYBBQUHAwIwGQYDVR0RBBIwEIIOaW1hcC5nbWFpbC5jb20waAYIKwYBBQUHAQEE
    XDBaMCsGCCsGAQUFBzAChh9odHRwOi8vcGtpLmdvb2dsZS5jb20vR0lBRzIuY3J0
    MCsGCCsGAQUFBzABhh9odHRwOi8vY2xpZW50czEuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS9vY3NwMB0G
    A1UdDgQWBBSWsIM9LKW5PDbejvn7VJpt+QRvoDAMBgNVHRMBAf8EAjAAMB8GA1Ud
    IwQYMBaAFErdBhYbvPZotXb1gba7Yhq6WoEvMBcGA1UdIAQQMA4wDAYKKwYBBAHW
    eQIFATAwBgNVHR8EKTAnMCWgI6Ahhh9odHRwOi8vcGtpLmdvb2dsZS5jb20vR0lB
    RzIuY3JsMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBCwUAA4IBAQBm76VE7mHREBtRlQmTE4MalaMxJRBr
    XI6zB/HgU8kHFLy+lOAqTAp9XjR6eOuOuhjtECA5bID6yPoK0ycnVh7A5Zv6GDnX
    lSt2Q/PL4046t/fd45wpMm+Zm6kapU0P5OtMsUy2H99IQ7iRJqLqPM5r8wNO8ngf
    zIM7TldsPdtJoCB5Ddn117usui6Ss7tGqyLCYG8qUAr0IjnHxE26pvbsFJjucFzs
    6uSurEP9Z0F9LcqdlsviDBLmMWlir1g/eE/HyRMPtHvniMQ0MAiMJbAKVD/n+t87
    JPmDTPEAGHDiZluir+U/lqqsvPi3C01ECg6o6GWIo1cj6SZl38uLDLxX
    -----END CERTIFICATE-----
    Attached Files Attached Files
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  2. #502  
    I'm a fairly average user (though I enjoy how many webOS fans are FAR from average, hah!
    So long as grabcerts.sh works I'm happy, I just don't want to have to find my way back to page 22 to remember what to type into wterm, and at this point that would be hard for anyone newly trying to find a solution.

    Something that responded to the error would be amazing, but something I could click to run that tells me exactly what to type (if typing's necessary) would be perfect. If it also included instructions for how to get any additional files (if certgrabber.sh were still needed) that'd also be good./

    Alternatively a forum thread or page that only lists the steps required to fix, as anything changes. so that it doesn't get lost in discussion.
  3. #503  
    WOW!!!! This yellow triangle stuff is really getting to be insane. There seems to be no common ground to this. Different people running different devices are getting different results...AND needing the newest cert every few days. Luckily for me, my Touchpad has been OK with no new triangles since Aug. 20 when I manually updated to the google6 cert. I do occasionally send an email to myself just to make sure my Touchpad is working OK. But who knows what I'll see tomorrow?

    I know Grabber5.0 is working on some kind of automatic cert upgrading program. I have to give him a lot of credit for even attempting to do this. I don't know anything about programming, scripts, codes, software mods, etc. So I can't provide any detailed advice about creating an automated cert updater. However, it seems to me that the WebOS software on our devices is capable of generating the yellow triangles when there is a certificate error, or invalid certificate. So, if Grabber5.0 can somehow use that to trigger his cert upgrader, maybe that would do the trick. It sounds like it might work, but maybe that idea is not a workable solution.

    For me, I'm content with copying the latest cert if and when it gets posted here in this forum. I'm NOT good with all this modification stuff that has been suggested. I can't even seem to update Preware either...no idea why.
    At this point, I'm reluctant to try any other software mods for fear of rendering my Touchpad to the scrap yard.
    kward46 likes this.
  4. #504  
    Looks like I spoke too soon. My TP is now showing the yellow triangle! It says "invalid certificate error" It is still using the cert we called google6, which has a start date of 08/08/2015 and an expire date of Nov. 09, 2015. On my laptop computer, I opened up my gmail and checked the connection details and it is showing me a NEWER cert with the start date of 08/26/1015 and expire date of 11/23/2015. So my TP is NG until this new cert gets posted here on the forum. Just when I thought things were going smoothly. So I'm assuming this NEW cert will be called google7?
  5. #505  
    They are both a few posts up from here, thanks to Frantid. Two new certs.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  6. #506  
    Even after updating the cert today, I've had the error occasionally. The different error message worries me a bit. Goooooogle!!!
  7. #507  
    Update...OK, I'm back in the running with the latest cert posted by frantid in post #501. Installed in my TP and no more yellow triangle! Gmail is working again. A big THANK YOU to frantid.

    I went on my laptop top to gmail and looked at the new cert dates, they are...Start date: 8/26/2015 expire date: 11/23/2015. Serial no: 09 24 21 19 3d c0 7b ea

    Of course, Google is bound to update to a newer cert before the 11/23/2015 expire date.
    This forum is definitely the place to be!
  8. #508  
    For anyone that wants to try it, here is my self-removing IPK that will download the new certs and then remove itself. You can copy it to your device and install it via Preware any time the certs need updated, then add the new .pem files to the certificate manager. You can also install it via WOSQI if you really want to hook up your USB cable.

    http://www.fordmaverick.com/GrabberS..._0.8.0_all.ipk
  9. #509  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqqqqqqs View Post
    I'm a fairly average user (though I enjoy how many webOS fans are FAR from average, hah!
    So long as grabcerts.sh works I'm happy, I just don't want to have to find my way back to page 22 to remember what to type into wterm, and at this point that would be hard for anyone newly trying to find a solution.

    Something that responded to the error would be amazing, but something I could click to run that tells me exactly what to type (if typing's necessary) would be perfect. If it also included instructions for how to get any additional files (if certgrabber.sh were still needed) that'd also be good./

    Alternatively a forum thread or page that only lists the steps required to fix, as anything changes. so that it doesn't get lost in discussion.
    Hello and welcome. My advice for what it's worth is to KEEP A LOT OF GOOD NOTES. Some of postings here can be a little difficult to follow...but still provide needed information. I'm a newbie too, so note taking is key for me...especially when I need to go back several pages to a previous post.
  10. #510  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    For anyone that wants to try it, here is my self-removing IPK that will download the new certs and then remove itself. You can copy it to your device and install it via Preware any time the certs need updated, then add the new .pem files to the certificate manager. You can also install it via WOSQI if you really want to hook up your USB cable.

    http://www.fordmaverick.com/GrabberS..._0.8.0_all.ipk
    If we will need to use it each time the triangles return, why self removing? Its going to draw new certs on each activation, right?
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    joshua764 likes this.
  11. #511  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    If we will need to use it each time the triangles return, why self removing? Its going to draw new certs on each activation, right?

    Because running the script during install was far easier than running it from the app. Removing the app for you saves you time. The app is just a shell that does nothing. Baby steps.
  12. #512  
    I defer to the wisdom of the developer, as i am also a shell that does nothing!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  13. #513  
    Please continue to post the certificates to copy and move to TP .... at least until there is a certificate grabber for dummies (one or two keystrokes). I finally have this "old" method down because it's all "new" to me! Once again, THANKS to everyone who understands this far better than I do!
  14. #514  
    Today once again yellow triangulo. Wrote command line and running in wTerm gmail. I love this forum. grabber to install your app and open it just looks gray. Hugs


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. #515  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    Today once again yellow triangulo. Wrote command line and running in wTerm gmail. I love this forum. grabber to install your app and open it just looks gray. Hugs


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    You don't need to ever open the app. It downloads the new certs when you install it and then removes itself so it can be reinstalled every time the certs need updated. You can copy the ipk to your phone and install with Preware or Internalz Pro instead of running the script. It is to make things easier for people that are not comfortable with the command line.
  16. #516  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    For anyone that wants to try it, here is my self-removing IPK that will download the new certs and then remove itself. You can copy it to your device and install it via Preware any time the certs need updated, then add the new .pem files to the certificate manager. You can also install it via WOSQI if you really want to hook up your USB cable.

    http://www.fordmaverick.com/GrabberS..._0.8.0_all.ipk
    Can I rename the file if I keep the .ipk extension?
  17. #517  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Marshall7 View Post
    Can I rename the file if I keep the .ipk extension?
    You totally lost me. Rename the ipk? I don't think so, but I've never tried. Actually, thinking about the cdav ipk, I think you can, because I believe all of those different ipks have the same package id internally. I've never changed the auto-generated filename.
  18. #518  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    You totally lost me. Rename the ipk? I don't think so, but I've never tried. Actually, thinking about the cdav ipk, I think you can, because I believe all of those different ipks have the same package id internally. I've never changed the auto-generated filename.
    Should be no problem. Internally the application uses the info from appinfo.json.

    It takes the appId (com.mycompany.appname and version number from there).
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  19. #519  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    You don't need to ever open the app. It downloads the new certs when you install it and then removes itself so it can be reinstalled every time the certs need updated. You can copy the ipk to your phone and install with Preware or Internalz Pro instead of running the script. It is to make things easier for people that are not comfortable with the command line.
    thanks for the clarification. I personally like to use the scrip. greetings grabber



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  20. #520  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    For anyone that wants to try it, here is my self-removing IPK that will download the new certs and then remove itself. You can copy it to your device and install it via Preware any time the certs need updated, then add the new .pem files to the certificate manager. You can also install it via WOSQI if you really want to hook up your USB cable.

    http://www.fordmaverick.com/GrabberS..._0.8.0_all.ipk
    Hello Grabber,
    I tried your self-removing IPK, clicking on the link from my TP directly. It went well, opened Preware, asked if I wanted to install, installed the element, removed something, and... no change, still the yellow triangle.
    Did I miss a step? I understood your script was doing all the job, maybe it's not the case? I'm located in France, would that be another script to use?
    Can you please let me know?
    Thanks!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09/04/2015, 11:51 AM
  2. "Requested encryption not supported by server"
    By freebirds in forum webOS Tips, Info & Resources
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02/28/2015, 07:33 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11/10/2014, 04:31 AM
  4. CM9 Encryption Unsuccessful Touchpad Error
    By JackisBack in forum Android on webOS
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08/04/2012, 11:51 AM
  5. Can not access 128 encryption server (sercurity) error code 18
    By quedawg in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02/06/2005, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions