08/30/2015, 10:24 PM
(so it's not required? that's good info.)
ALSO, just in case, confirm the grabcerts.sh file (even the .txt version) is 496 BYTES. NOT over 500b. i just did a little test myself, with a grabcerts.sh file that on the PC showed it was over 500b. THIS file would not run on the TPad. it gave an error "illegal option - /bin/sh" - must have corrupted in download somehow.
but i just confirmed that downloading the text file to pc, moving to device via usb, removing .txt with InternalzPro, and executing the commands with wterm on device, works. i just updated my Tpad, which had been using only the google pem files up til now.
i'm sorry idk how to download from this forum directly to device. may not be possible.
EDIT: BYTES NOT KBYTES! D'oh!