1.    #1  
    I restarted my HP Touchpad to factory settings and now it wont connect to any wifi connections. It requires a wifi connection for set up.
    Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
    Please help!
    Hi,

This is now a common problem. This article summarises what you need to do, links to the files you need and to the detailed instructions posted on these forums: Tip: How to Bypass Activation | pivotCE

If you follow the instructions carefully, you will find the process is fairly straight-forward and you can ask for help on that thread. The article also links to some community solutions to keep your Touchpad running.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Hi,

This is now a common problem. This article summarises what you need to do, links to the files you need and to the detailed instructions posted on these forums: Tip: How to Bypass Activation | pivotCE

If you follow the instructions carefully, you will find the process is fairly straight-forward and you can ask for help on that thread. The article also links to some community solutions to keep your Touchpad running.
    I had searched online a few times and couldn't find a solution so I figured I would try to make a post here.. Thanks for taking your time to help!!