1.    #1  
    I have a 32GB tablet with webOS 3.0.2. I want to upload vidoes to youtube through my tablet. I will transfer the video from my desktop to the tablet, because I have slow internet at home.

Do I need android to upload videos? Also, is there support for downloading youtube videos?

Thank you
    I only watch videos, sometimes, so I cannot answer your question BUT if you have really 3.0.2 on that tablet, maybe you should first do a doctor to upgrade to 3.0.5

Anyway the others that know the differences btw the os releases will be able to chip in and give their opinions.
    The Youtube integration in webOS has been broken for a while because of changes to the APIs. Android would be the only way right now to upload a video to YouTube from a Touchpad - I have to assure that works, because I don't have a Touchpad with Android on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    I only watch videos, sometimes, so I cannot answer your question BUT if you have really 3.0.2 on that tablet, maybe you should first do a doctor to upgrade to 3.0.5
    Hi,

This is your first post, so I don't know how familiar you are with the state of webOS. There are links in my signature that may help.

There are no back up servers running now. Do not attempt any kind of upgrade without making a FULL manual back up. In addition to data loss, doctoring to a newer version will also likely mean you have to bypass activation - which isn't very difficult, but a bit involved. If you consider an upgrade, read these beforehand:
    Your BIG BACK UP / RESTORE thread for 2015
    HP TP Server Error