1.    #1  
    Any chances that someone has

WackWare - Patches

these ? Aka : pandora-touchpad-patch.patch , evernote-touchpad-patch.ipk, mojogesture.patch and touchpad-splashtop-4G-patch.ipk from wackware ?

Some earlier versions of those are on this forum, but not the final versions.. that were hosted on the wackware website ( yes, I tried to email them ).

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro
  2.    #3  
    ohhhh, thanksssssss

btw, wrong place to ask but is "Topics on Twitter" still working ? It doesn't download feeds. And "Quickchat for Facebook" keeps trying to login now. Deleting the cookies doesn't help
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    ohhhh, thanksssssss

btw, wrong place to ask but is "Topics on Twitter" still working ? It doesn't download feeds. And "Quickchat for Facebook" keeps trying to login now. Deleting the cookies doesn't help
    Quickchat for Facebook is dead after Facebook API change I think. Not sure about Topics on Twitter.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  4.    #5  
    oh, but I'm sure it worked up to 2 weeks or such ago (it shows that I'm a big user of fb ? :P).. or even less ago, I sent some test message from the Go.