1.    #1  
    I had my touchpad plugged into my computers USB port [was in developer mode] when I shut my tablet down.I then turned it back on and all of my downloaded apps, music, photos,and files were GONE! Any one else seen this? I am going to try and restore what apps I backed up but I know I am missing some of them. For the life of I can't see why that happened. ???

thanks,

Kurt.
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.
    oh... sorry to hear that...
    Quote Originally Posted by KURT B View Post
    I had my touchpad plugged into my computers USB port [was in developer mode] when I shut my tablet down.I then turned it back on and all of my downloaded apps, music, photos,and files were GONE! Any one else seen this? I am going to try and restore what apps I backed up but I know I am missing some of them. For the life of I can't see why that happened. ???

thanks,

Kurt.
    Was it still plugged into the computer when you shut it down? Was it in usb mode? If you unplug or shutdown while in usb mode without properly ejecting the "drive" from the computer, you can cause files to remain open/corrupted. This can cause the FS to clean itself up and remove whatever corrupted files were on the drive. It sounds like something like this is what happened here.
  4.    #4  
    my touchpad was just plug in to charge and not USB mode. I pressed the off/on button to turn it off. A few min later I turned it back on, waited for it to boot. After it booted up the background was changed, looked into it further and lots of apps were missing etc, etc. The main webOS apps were there but nothing else.
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.