1.    #1  
    Now that I am trying out a BB Z10 I was looking at a tablet to go with it. I have a Touchpad and I have seen links to Port WebOS and Blackberry.

Porting WebOS Enyo Apps to the PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 - BerryReview
    RIM helps you port WebOS Enyo apps to BlackBerry 10 and the PlayBook – NerdBerry

Has this been tried?
    Is it possible?
    If it has, it would be odd that I can port a Blackberry to my TP but not my Veer.
    Playbook is a POS and even older tech than the TP.
    Supported Platforms | Enyo JS

Yes, it's totally possible to port enyo apps - maybe a bit of tweaking is required. I think both Feedspider & Project Macaw have been ported to FirefoxOS, but I don't know much about what apps might be ported to BB. Here's a list of Enyo apps and the platforms they are available on:
    Enyo Apps | Enyo JS

But if you are talking about porting BBOS10 to the TP, I don't see how that would happen as I think the BB code is proprietary. Is that what you're asking?

Many would like to port webOS to BB (keyboards!) But an unlocked bootloader and open-source drivers would be required.
    Global Posts
    509 Global Posts
    Are you asking if you can run Blend on a Touchpad to replace PlayBook's Bridge feature? Sure, I do this with my Z30, but not in WebOS. I dual-boot and can run BlackBerry Blend on mine under Android. It's functional although a little slow at times. No idea if it would run under ACL.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoesFX View Post
    Are you asking if you can run Blend on a Touchpad to replace PlayBook's Bridge feature? Sure, I do this with my Z30, but not in WebOS. I dual-boot and can run BlackBerry Blend on mine under Android. It's functional although a little slow at times. No idea if it would run under ACL.
    Yes, I'm looking at running Blend on my touchpad. Hoping to used WebOS though.
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    Yes, I'm looking at running Blend on my touchpad. Hoping to used WebOS though.
    It's probably pretty likely not a Web app, so probably not going to happen.

PlayBook had a fantastic web app system, although it didn't have anywhere near the support to offload to native code, like webOS had. It was very easy to port pure web apps over to it, and it's HTML abilities were far more modern, and I dare say, integrated to the entire system, than webOS was. Which was funny, because webOS was.. WEBOS.. lol
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: