webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > Touchpad Does Not Show Downloaded Extra Launcher Tabs
Touchpad Does Not Show Downloaded Extra Launcher Tabs
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GLO

Old 03/08/2015, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
GLO

One of my Touchpads won't display the extra launcher tabs I downloaded through WOSQI. The device indicates that this Linux app was downloaded, and I've done every type of reset but the 2 extra tabs "Games" and "Homebrew" don't show up. Anybody got any idea why they won't show up on the launcher even though the device says they have been downloaded?
GLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/2015, 01:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

While I do not know why that is not working for you, you should consider the suborbital app in preware. More customization.

http://www.webosnation.com/suborbital

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLO View Post
One of my Touchpads won't display the extra launcher tabs I downloaded through WOSQI. The device indicates that this Linux app was downloaded, and I've done every type of reset but the 2 extra tabs "Games" and "Homebrew" don't show up. Anybody got any idea why they won't show up on the launcher even though the device says they have been downloaded?

Last edited by MudShark22; 03/09/2015 at 08:50 PM.
MudShark22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/17/2015, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
GLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
While I do not know why that is not working for you, you should consider the suborbital app in preware. More customization.

SubOrbital | webOS Nation
Someone in the webOS Chicago group told me what to do. He said I needed to use AUSMT Recovery from Preware to get rid of a conflicting patch that would not be removed by webOS doctor, which I had tried without success. I did what he suggested, and it worked. Now the extra tabs shhow up on the Touchpad.
GLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by MudShark22 likes this.