1.    #1  
    I was using my TouchPad this morning visiting some websites with the Advanced Browser. A window popped up saying that the certificate has questionable signature. I absentmindedly clicked the "not trusted" button and the browser stopped working afterwards. I believe that I really messed up my TouchPad:

I can not restart my TouchPad. Most Apps won't start (for example, the Device Info, Preware etc) except a few games (like Angry Bird). I try to connect the TP to my computer (win7) and it is not recognized.

I am computer illiterate but can follow the instruction well. I believe that I messed up the "root certificate" for the TP . Is there anyway to fix and revive it? Thank you.
    Whatever is going on with your Touchpad was not caused by not trusting an SSL certificate in the browser. I can't remember the forced restart procedure, but it can be found with a quick Google search. A restart may not fix whatever is wrong, as it may be a symptom or something that will require running the webOS doctor to reinstall webOS.
    Sounds like you need to restart it...

Hold the Power button and Home (the button on front, below the screen, the one with the light on it) simultaneously.

Power + Home... hold them for 15 to 30 seconds, until you see the HP logo.

That's it
  4.    #5  
    Just did it as instructed. Thank you Grabber, Preemptive and Remy X.