Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    While browsing my Pre3 and Touchpad they keep asking wether or not to accept this and that certificate. Is there a solution to this or something I would to live with now that these devices are getting old?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Accept the new certs.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    There's a patch out there, for a certain CA's root certificate. I forget the name, but it will clear up all those "expired cert" messages.
    Well, it won't clear up all of them, but it will fix a few. Here's a link to the post with the IPK link: [Solved] Microsoft Outlook Certificate Expired
    GlobalSign.. that's the name

Thanks
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Well, it won't clear up all of them, but it will fix a few. Here's a link to the post with the IPK link: [Solved] Microsoft Outlook Certificate Expired - Page 6 - webOS Nation Forums
    Grabber,

I had applied your patch to address the Global Cert issue, but then ran into an Exchange 201 server ssl cert not being trusted issue along with a Charter IMAP ssl cert issue. So, I need some advise and direction on how to either correct this authentication problem or to properly doctor one of my TPs that is experiencing the issues defined below. Thanks for your help!!!

I am the proud owner of two HP TP 32GB (WiFi & 4G/WiFi) systems, and have installed LuneOS on both of them on a second partition. Since I do not do this this all the time, I am curious if weebOS Doctor will reclaim the entire 32GB space if I were to doctor one of my TPs due to issues with Exchange SSL Certs and Preware not reporting the correct number of installed applications/patches.

I have tried removing all of the ssl certs and rebuilding, but I still can't authenticate to my work Exchange server with one of the TPs. I have also installed the "Emergency Reconstruction Utility" webOS 3.0.5 and rebooted, but Preware still does not update the installed IPKG file to reflect the accurrent installed application count.

I was thinking of doing the following:

1. Backup all my data, account info, ssl certs, installed apps, etc.

2. Review and follow the webOS Survival Guide

3. Doctor the faulty TP (my concern is that I will not be able to reclaim all of the 32GB space)

Please help me...:mansurprised:
    Can you send me the URLs for the servers that are showing bad certs so I can see what the issue is?

As for doctoring, I am to sure what needs to be done to reclaim the space if you want to start fresh. I would hope it to be in the wiki for LuneOS.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Can you send me the URLs for the servers that are showing bad certs so I can see what the issue is?

As for doctoring, I am to sure what needs to be done to reclaim the space if you want to start fresh. I would hope it to be in the wiki for LuneOS.
    Grabber,

Exchange: https://mail01.unitycare.org

Chartrer IMAP Mobile Email Settings

Protocol: IMAP
    Incoming Email Server: mobile.charter.net
    Port: 993
    Outgoing Email Server: mobile.charter.net
    Port: 587

Note: My other TP is work fine, I am only have issues with one of them...Thanks for your help!