1.    #1  
    Hello everyone

Our community is an incredible one. There were so many builds for our touchpads. But now I saw the mail from HP that the servers are going to shut down. And I am almost starting to panic guys . Now I wanted to download the devicetool.jar but HP's servers are down. If anyone has the devicetool.jar can you upload it please so I can bypass the activation ? (As I understood if I get into activation screen again I wouldn't be able to use my touchpad again? )
    Hello,

first, don't panic.. all the resources are "safe" , one way or the other.
    This said

New Pre 3 after Jan 15

according to Grabber5.0 , devicetool.jar will have to be "fixed", to work also on a touchpad. I would assume it will be done as soon as possible (cannot say who will do it)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Hello,

first, don't panic.. all the resources are "safe" , one way or the other.
    This said

New Pre 3 after Jan 15

according to Grabber5.0 , devicetool.jar will have to be "fixed", to work also on a touchpad. I would assume it will be done as soon as possible (cannot say who will do it)
    Thank you so much ! . Before that I found the WebOS Survival kit and installed preware (which was incredibly stressful because I couldn't find the file but I saw an arcticle on how to install preware with WebOS quick install . And because my pc had 64 bit windows on it it took me an hour to find another thread with this problem and to try on my 32 bit PC. Thankfully installation was successful Then when I reached the activation part this panic started, I was thinking that my Touchpad will become useless but now I feel safer. I hope we will finally get that devicetool.jar