1.    #1  
    Hello. Has anyone noticed constant Yahoo "Check Login and Password" Error lately? I see this on my Touchpad. I have both your Google Sync and Yahoo Sync patches installed (from a few months back). My Yahoo email still works. So it must be either the contact or the calendar. It is annoying in the sense that it takes up CPU cycles and slows everything else that I want to do on my Touchpad. It keeps flagging this error every couple of minutes or so.

Thanks.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Odd. I get this error with Yahoo occasionally. I used to re-enter the password, but came to the conclusion that it was a temporary connection error at Yahoo's end, so when it happens now I usually ignore it and it goes away.

If this is happening so frequently for you, but it is still possible to log in to Yahoo, perhaps it might be something to do with WiFi. I suppose you could see this if there were web browsing problems. I think there might be preferred channels...
    It's been a while since I saw that popup for Yahoo, but I have contacts and calendar turned off for Yahoo - contacts are read-only, and calendar no longer works (see: Yahoo Calendar Stopped Working and Yahoo Calendar Not Syncing ). If you want to use Yahoo contacts and calendar, I recommend disabling contacts and calendar from your standard Yahoo account, leaving only mail (and possibly IM, but I don't know if that still works or not), and using the C+DAV connector in this thread (as a bonus, it's two-way): C+Dav Synergy connector for owncloud, google, yahoo, iCloud
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 11/17/2014 at 03:09 PM.
    This has been an issue for a couple of years now. It got to the point that I ended up removing my Yahoo account from the devices. Not a work-around unfortunately as much as a nuclear option.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Odd. I get this error with Yahoo occasionally. I used to re-enter the password, but came to the conclusion that it was a temporary connection error at Yahoo's end, so when it happens now I usually ignore it and it goes away.

If this is happening so frequently for you, but it is still possible to log in to Yahoo, perhaps it might be something to do with WiFi. I suppose you could see this if there were web browsing problems. I think there might be preferred channels...
    Hi. There is no WiFi issue. All the other apps including web browsers work fine. Yahoo email works as well. Contacts may not be working since I added a contact to yahoo via desktop and tried to sync it via Touchpad and it didn't show up there.

Thanks
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    I've had this pop up in the past three or four days, too. I even deleted the account and signed in again. Mail still syncs, but I still get the message. It only happens on one of my TPs, though.

I'll try turning off the calendar sync tonight and see if that does anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by krotech View Post
    I've had this pop up in the past three or four days, too. I even deleted the account and signed in again. Mail still syncs, but I still get the message. It only happens on one of my TPs, though.

I'll try turning off the calendar sync tonight and see if that does anything.
    It has been happening to me too, its constantly showing me to "check login/password" pop up at the top bar tab for notifications on the TouchPad.... Its really annoying, despite me entering my password corrects it just popping up the message of check your login/password for all my yahoo accounts. It appears its some kind of error either from the TouchPad connectors or Yahoo end.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Yahoo is having larger issues. Thunderbird on my windows pc is getting many errors too. Up/Down sites reporting many complaints.