1.    #1  
    So I was just hoping to get all the problems with the Touchpad 4Gs version of CM all in one place. How stable is it compared to the regular touchpad build? I just purchased a touchpad 4G, and had once before owned a Wifi Touchpad, so I wanted to know what I can expect not to work compared to the wifi version. Thanks!
    When you find an image that actually works, let me know which one. :-)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Ellerbeck View Post
    So I was just hoping to get all the problems with the Touchpad 4Gs version of CM all in one place. How stable is it compared to the regular touchpad build? I just purchased a touchpad 4G, and had once before owned a Wifi Touchpad, so I wanted to know what I can expect not to work compared to the wifi version. Thanks!
    Christopher:

Please see the "Android on 4G TouchPad" forum thread. Android on 4G TouchPad. My CM builds are tracked and problems reported there, Also, flintman has an Evervolv build on the xda TouchPad development forum.

I also have a support website HP TouchPad 4G - Home where I keep links to builds and other TP 4G information. CM9 and CM10 on the TP 4G are pretty stable, but CM11 is not quite there yet.

John
    The cm10 beta 5 build works great. Nice and smooth and never reboots. Also I have seeder which makes it butter smooth. Also I changed the build.prop to replicate the nexus 7 and installed market helper and I can now get all apps in the play store. Also I installed google now launcher. This is definately just as good as the wifi builds.