Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Blazing Fool
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    Woot is selling open-box, 16GB TPs today for $200 HP TouchPad 9.7” 16GB Wi-Fi Tablet
    OMG That's hilarious and awesome.... and actually shocking seeing the price they want!
    Blazing Fool likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Maybe they're banking on a cult following?
    wow. i can't believe there's still quantities in pipes.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I wish there was a sold counter. Would be nice to see todays level of demand.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    I wish there was a sold counter. Would be nice to see todays level of demand.
    I really hope no one is buying those at that price. $50 for the 32gb seems like more of a fair price for an open boxed item that was discontinued almost 3 years ago.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgcorn View Post
    I really hope no one is buying those at that price. $50 for the 32gb seems like more of a fair price for an open boxed item that was discontinued almost 3 years ago.
    They're selling used for more than $50 all day everyday on Ebay.

$50 isn't a fair price, that would be a steal IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgcorn View Post
    yet it often still gets new android ports before anything else, its specs are still decent, i cant think of anything that it couldnt handle tbh, theres not a lot on the market(s) that is very taxing, i havent tried UFO enemy unknown on android yet tho, thats probably 1 of the first apps that could tax it, dead space runs fine on the touchpad.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Truly the tablet that will not die. I only wish they would offer up the alleged remaining 64GB models. I would buy one of those in a second
    Quote Originally Posted by Vity Traff View Post
    Haha.. !!*Be Quick.. only another 3 years to go*!!

Plus these very 'rare' features:

'..DC Jack,Earphone Jack,HDMI,MMC Card,OTG,SD Card,TF card,USB..'

Huh?

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Yesterday I was just one second away from getting a second TP (32Gig) on eBay but was outbid right at the end. The lucky winner went away with the TP, case, Touchstone, and Keyboard for $82 Australian. Damn! If I hadn't put my bid in during the last ten seconds, the bundle would have gone for $62.

Oh, I forgot to mention that it was free postage too!
    I want a Pre3.