1.    #1  
    **Update** : I have already provided the license code to three individuals. I hope it works well for them...
    ------------------

I have a license key code good for activating ACL on 3 devices.
    They were pre-purchased during the kickstarter phase, but for me ACL was too little, too late.

I've never even tried to use this code (only used the beta ACL for a while).
    I hate to see them wasted so I'd like to give it out to the first 3 folks that PM me.

Please only contact me if you actually plan to use it. Also, since it is the same code for 3 devices, please only use one so that two others can use it at well.

Disclaimer: I don't know if the code is easily re-assignable. It may require registration via my email address (as i said, I've never bothered to use one). If necessary, I can forward any registration notifications I get, but I won't spend a lot of time being the middleman if the process is cumbersome. Just consider that if it doesn't work out, you've lost nothing

Also, I don't spend much time here any more. Be patient waiting for replies. If you don't hear anything back from me in a week or so then you can assume that the code has been distributed.

Thanks,
    Zath
    Last edited by Zath; 07/15/2014 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zath View Post
    They were pre-purchased during the kickstarter phase, but for me ACL was too little, too late.

I hate to see them wasted so I'd like to give it out to the first 3 folks that PM me.

Please only contact me if you actually plan to use it. Also, since it is the same code for 3 devices, please only use one so that two others can use it at well.

Disclaimer: I don't know if the code is easily re-assignable. It may require registration via my email address (as i said, I've never bothered to use one). If necessary, I can forward any registration notifications I get, but I won't spend a lot of time being the middleman if the process is cumbersome. Just consider that if it doesn't work out, you've lost nothing

Also, I don't spend much time here any more. Be patient waiting for replies. If you don't hear anything back from me in a week or so then you can assume that the code has been distributed.

Thanks,
    Zath
    If you got one i will take one
    john
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by john mcconnell View Post
    If you got one i will take one
    john
    sent you a PM..
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zath View Post

Thanks,
    Zath
    I also want one
    Thanks!vc got it working! installed firefox browser on it

now i have

hp store
    prewaer
    opmobile store
    and firefoxes marketplace
    Hi!
    The last one?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by oleg33333 View Post
    Hi!
    The last one?
    Sorry, all gone already. (some contacted me by PM so their requests don't show here..)
    <thread title updated to reflect all licenses gone>