Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I'm wondering if this is an ongoing problem with CM installed on Touchpad, power consumption.
    When I use it on WebOS it'll keep for days but on CM it hardly last half a day.
    While it might be good for some, it needs to address the some, should I say, faults with the CM installation i.e. non working camera, dropping WiFi signals, power consumption.

When in WebOS mode, my PC does detect it but I can't seem to be able to access it. Works fine on CM and am able to transfer files.

So apart from the massive power drain I don't see the point in having 2 Operating systems on one.
    There is a known issue with power drain but it has improved considerably in the later builds. My wifi has not had any issues, nor my camera but I don't use it for much so I just may not have seen any issues there. What version are you running?

As far as PC detection, you can also add the wireless file app from Preware and you will be able to connect to your TP over wifi, but if you are having issues with USB connection, be sure you are using the USB cable that came with your TP as there are some that won't work for data transfer.
    Flash A6 and turn off the wifi optimization during sleep in settings.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeytino View Post
    There is a known issue with power drain but it has improved considerably in the later builds. My wifi has not had any issues, nor my camera but I don't use it for much so I just may not have seen any issues there. What version are you running?

As far as PC detection, you can also add the wireless file app from Preware and you will be able to connect to your TP over wifi, but if you are having issues with USB connection, be sure you are using the USB cable that came with your TP as there are some that won't work for data transfer.
    Hey thanks for the reply. Been doing loads trying to get CM 11, methinks it is really quite a handful indeed getting this done, not only that but why are all the files in zip format, would it not be easier to have them in apk instead. I don't understand all the goings ons atm but will surely eventually.
    @TUFF Stough thanks for the tip.