1.    #1  
    So my touchpad upped and died a few days ago and I'm looking for a replacement tablet. I bought an LG G pad but I think the screen is too small and I may return it. My touchpad had an 8.9 screen and I don't really want to go any smaller than that. Can anyone recommend an android tablet with these specs?

9.7 inch screen or higher
    Quad core of higher processor
    2 GB RAM
    HD screen

seems like the only tablet that meets these specs is the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9? Any others to consider?
    Quote Originally Posted by cumplong View Post
    So my touchpad upped and died a few days ago and I'm looking for a replacement tablet. I bought an LG G pad but I think the screen is too small and I may return it. My touchpad had an 8.9 screen and I don't really want to go any smaller than that. Can anyone recommend an android tablet with these specs?

2 GB RAM
    HD screen

seems like the only tablet that meets these specs is the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9? Any others to consider?
    iPad? A refurb unit is basically a new one, just a different box. But if your looking for an android one, the Sony Xperia Z2 looks pretty good.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    At this point, IF I had to get something else, the Asus Transformers (with Windows8) would probably be my choice.

But I have 3 Touchpad and until I find something that really appeals to me like WebOs does... it's a very hard choice.
    Last edited by imfallen_angel; 07/13/2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cumplong View Post

2 GB RAM
    HD screen

Samsung Note 10.1 2014, Pro S, or Sony Xperia Z2 meets all of your criteria in the Android world. If you want Windows 8.1 (full), a Dell Venue 11 Pro is a powerful alternative. There are lots of choices among the 2014 tablets.