1.    #1  
    Hi, i stupidly wiped andriod 4.4.4 cm11 off my touchpad in an attempt to fix a speaker problem but i forgot i also wiped web os with toolbox when installing andriod. Now when i turn it on i get palm.com/Rom but i still can go into recovery mode. So i tried web os doctor and all it does is stop at 8% and say cannot reset device. My computer now also reconizes my touchpad as a palm. I think it make be bricked because i have no os anymore. Also im not super good with cmd so could you please be a little more descriptive. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ. Please help!
    While I have not used the Toolbox, it is my understanding from reading those instructions that you can use the toolbox to reset the partitions so that webos can be reinstalled with the doctor.

For example:
    Create webOS Volumes
    If you want to re-install webOS following a "Full Data Reset," you will need to run this prior to running webOS doctor.
    At this time, re-installing webOS should only be done prior to installing Android. Tools to assist re-installing webOS after
    Android has been installed (without detriment to the Android install) may be provided in the future.
    I suggest that you post in the appropriate toolbox thread at xda with the concern to fix the first issue; then once that is done, if you still have doctor issues, bring them back here at that juncture.

Hopefully following the toolbox instructions will get you to a point where you can use the doctor again.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    While I have not used the Toolbox, it is my understanding from reading those instructions that you can use the toolbox to reset the partitions so that webos can be reinstalled with the doctor.

For example:

I suggest that you post in the appropriate toolbox thread at xda with the concern to fix the first issue; then once that is done, if you still have doctor issues, bring them back here at that juncture.

Hopefully following the toolbox instructions will get you to a point where you can use the doctor again.
    toobox says i dont have the hp binary file like it doesnt reconize my hp touchpad
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I would imagine the best place to start would be the XDA forum for the toolbox. Mr Sullins is a very clever chap and the XDA forums are very helpful. Touchpad Toolbox - xda-developers

Although I can't imagine why you would want to completely get rid of webOS anyway! :-)

Good luck
    I got same when i deleted android boot file uImage
    You just need to Full Data Reset and install android or recreate webos volumes then run doctor.

I totally removed webos as i find it disappointing as apps and browser support keeps getting worse.
    I will load open webos lune on it when that becomes available.