1.    #1  
    So the other night I was trying to search for an app in the ACL AppMall but it told me there was an update to install, so I did that first. After the update the AppMall would not open anymore so I rebooted. When the Touchpad came back there was no more virtual keyboard. To be clear, I mean the Touchpad keyboard is gone, the dreadful Android keyboard in ACL works just fine.

I am not really sure how to go about troubleshooting this. I don't think I have installed any new software or patches recently. I tried using the browser patch to toggle the keyboard with no luck.

Has anyone experianced a missing keyboard before (ACL related or otherwise)?
    Quote Originally Posted by zane9000 View Post
    So the other night I was trying to search for an app in the ACL AppMall but it told me there was an update to install, so I did that first. After the update the AppMall would not open anymore so I rebooted. When the Touchpad came back there was no more virtual keyboard. To be clear, I mean the Touchpad keyboard is gone, the dreadful Android keyboard in ACL works just fine.

I am not really sure how to go about troubleshooting this. I don't think I have installed any new software or patches recently. I tried using the browser patch to toggle the keyboard with no luck.

Has anyone experianced a missing keyboard before (ACL related or otherwise)?
    Yes, a double device reboot always fixes my "ACL" problems. If you are using the preware patch, select device start or use the double key press (power & menu).

OR if you don't want ACL you can always reboot Enyo
  3.    #3  
    Yep, the second reboot fixed it. Weird...

Thanks!