1.    #1  
    I apologize in advance if this subject has been covered before. Believe me I have searched and searched for something that might apply to my situation but have come up empty handed.

I have a 32GB Touchpad that has the WiFi turned off after running WebOS Doctor 3.05. The Touchpad was working fine prior to my running the Doctor but I wanted to take it completely back to stock as I was going to sell it. After running the Doctor and starting setup I get a message telling me that WiFi is turned off. I found a way to bypass the initial set up screen and get to the default screen. The WiFi shows that it is turned off and I can click it to on but nothing happens.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to get the WiFi working again? I'm pretty baffled about this since it was working fine prior. I have an identical Touchpad that I did the same thing to and it works just fine.

Any help is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by shearne View Post
    I apologize in advance if this subject has been covered before. Believe me I have searched and searched for something that might apply to my situation but have come up empty handed.

I have a 32GB Touchpad that has the WiFi turned off after running WebOS Doctor 3.05. The Touchpad was working fine prior to my running the Doctor but I wanted to take it completely back to stock as I was going to sell it. After running the Doctor and starting setup I get a message telling me that WiFi is turned off. I found a way to bypass the initial set up screen and get to the default screen. The WiFi shows that it is turned off and I can click it to on but nothing happens.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to get the WiFi working again? I'm pretty baffled about this since it was working fine prior. I have an identical Touchpad that I did the same thing to and it works just fine.

Any help is appreciated.
    Re-Doctor?

I have had a similar issue with a Phone, after doctoring the Phone, Bluetooth would not start, no matter what I tried it failed, so I re-doctored and boom it worked...

Did you attempt to re-doctor?