1.    #1  
    Ok so I'm not sure who else has come upon his issue but its been a real pain in the ***. I've install over 60 working ACL apps but I've gotten to he point where I'm running out of space. The internal space is down to about 200MB and I've got about 22GB left on the "sd card" area. OM's response is to uninstall apps and shuffle things around and reinstall. So I'm wondering who else has had this issue? How have you resolved the issue?

Also to people who know the inner working better than I do. Is there a way to atop the auto load of ACL so we could use tailor to repartition the android ACL portion?
    Quote Originally Posted by usafandersons View Post
    Ok so I'm not sure who else has come upon his issue but its been a real pain in the ***. I've install over 60 working ACL apps but I've gotten to he point where I'm running out of space. The internal space is down to about 200MB and I've got about 22GB left on the "sd card" area. OM's response is to uninstall apps and shuffle things around and reinstall. So I'm wondering who else has had this issue? How have you resolved the issue?

Also to people who know the inner working better than I do. Is there a way to atop the auto load of ACL so we could use tailor to repartition the android ACL portion?
    ACL uses a disk image, not a real partition, so could you copy the disk image off expand it and copy it back, yes, would it work maybe/maybe not, there was logic in the beta that would check for issues with the image and if there were issues it would delete the data image and create a new image.

There are two images /media/cryptofs/omww

system.img and userdata.img

More detail on the locations depending on your versions (this is for the Touchpad Go conversion).
    How to install ACL on HP Touchpad Go...

These get mounted to locations that ACL can then use, however, I recommend making a backup copy of your IMG files before messing with them... YMMV...

Yes you can stop ACL from starting at will (with a reboot), use internalz pro and move the file /etc/event.d/start-acl (make sure you are in master mode, and root is read/write) to some location like /media/internal (USB drive), when you want to restart move the file back to /etc/event.d and make sure you validate the chmod permissions...

More details here (Thanks to Rod for discovering this):
    ACL - Release Thread
    Last edited by John Steffes; 05/06/2014 at 06:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Yes you can stop ACL from starting at will (with a reboot), use internalz pro and move the file /etc/event.d/start-acl (make sure you are is master mode, and root is read/write) to some location like /media/internal (USB drive), when you want to restart move the file back to /etc/event.d and make sure you validate the chmod permissions...

More details here (Thanks to Rod for discovering this):
    ACL - Release Thread
    Note: 'master mode' is set in the preferences of internalz pro (setting is at the bottom of the preference menu)