1.    #1  
    My Touchpad stopped syncing all emails and calendar items one week ago. I thought it was related to the latest Google sync issue and applied Matt's patch but it did not fix it. And it isn't just our three Google accounts that aren't syncing, but also our two hotmail accounts and one MS Exchange account as well. Usually it only took a full restart to kick it back into syncing properly but that didn't do it this time.

This is just the latest example off the incremental wonkyness I've noticed since installing ACL on the device a couple of months ago, including random card pop ups and file corruptions. I know that it is not related to the "application database is full" issue, as I successfully increased the mojodb partition to crrect that problem.

Unless any of you have any suggestions, its looking like I will have to do the first ever Doctor on my 30 month old device. Would like to avoid that, as I have it patched up nicely and, other than this latest sync problem, it has been still serving me well.

Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    My Touchpad stopped syncing all emails and calendar items one week ago. I thought it was related to the latest Google sync issue and applied Matt's patch but it did not fix it. And it isn't just our three Google accounts that aren't syncing, but also our two hotmail accounts and one MS Exchange account as well. Usually it only took a full restart to kick it back into syncing properly but that didn't do it this time.

Any suggestions?
    I have started noticing recently problems with email synching across my devices, some email account started acting strange hotmail and google account are no longer synching anymore which is a major problem on the WebOS devices. My hotmail account just suddenly stopped like weeks ago, which totally is a bummer since checking hotmail on WebOS isn't an option since the browser seems to be unable to load hotmail, and when comes to Google gmail is wonky too cause of the browser inability to load the page probably.

Have anyone noticed those problems recently ?I'm not liking all these brokenness in WebOS lately, I like my devices and hate to be force into putting touchpad away cuz everything is breaking apart. I just wish that, it could be a magic wand to fix them(all broken links in WebOS operating system) or at least make some sense into the WebOS team to release a quick fix just like they did with root certificate fix months ago.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    3 of the most often posted probs recently.

google sync:
    [Patch] Google sync https fix (unknown error on sign in)

db full:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ml#post3418040

hotmail:
    [Solved] Microsoft Outlook Certificate Expired

if those don't help post lumberjack errror logs here or search for them.
    Thanks Gizmo but, as I said in my post, I've already previously addressed the first two items you note (Google sync and application db full). And I didn't say it, but I had also previously done the Outlook certificate fix. This seems to be a much bigger problem, as all of my accounts (2 Google, 2 Hotmail, And 1 MS Exchange) stopped syncing the same day (April 25th) across mail, calendar and contacts.

I was thinking back and seem to remember that around that time I had randomly tapped on the ACL mail icon to see what Android mail looked like and my Touchpad immediately crashed and rebooted. Didn't think anything about it at the time, but wonder now if that might have interrupted/corrupted something. I've filed a ticket with Openmobile and am waiting to hear back from them.

I posted my Lumberjack "Everything" log (Lumberjack doesn't have "Mail" on it's list of options) in a PM to Matt (Grabber5.0) and he also suggested that I post it here, but it's huge and chock full of email addresses so I need to clean it up on my PC before posting. Any suggestions on how I can get to a useful, smaller Lumberjack log to post?
  4.    #5  
    OK, I saw that Lumberjack allows for Custom logs, so I did one called "Mail" and it retrieved the following:

undefined[2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: Switching to folder -smart_folder_all_inboxes, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$250$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: Punting mailList, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$280$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList: got listQuery, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$495$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList listQuery request: true, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$505$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: Checking unread count, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$282$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: palmMail.syncFolder accountId: ++He8ogySt08e2Mv ; folderId: ++HfiO28kKoVpy83, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//data/mail.jsjsjs:$138$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: palmMail.syncFolder accountId: ++He8zvFpYFXPxSK ; folderId: ++Hfi_85E8GJLeNn, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//data/mail.jsjsjs:$138$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: palmMail.syncFolder accountId: ++HeT6lt5XlXXJoc ; folderId: ++HfiO26y8CiZUYL, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//data/mail.jsjsjs:$138$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: palmMail.syncFolder accountId: ++HoNgdd6W+xSKry ; folderId: ++HoNgeneA75xFW3, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//data/mail.jsjsjs:$138$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: palmMail.syncFolder accountId: ++I1mSaY8cOmvHyv ; folderId: ++I1mSc+Pe3Ygxgn, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//data/mail.jsjsjs:$138$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: palmMail.syncFolder accountId: ++I2PVk1KskpmdIH ; folderId: ++I2PVl4lrZ89vEP, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//data/mail.jsjsjs:$138$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList: got listQuery, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$495$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList listQuery request: true, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$505$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: MailApp.doSelectView(): selected mail app view slidingPane, file:///usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/0.10/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$72$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:35] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList queryResponse: results = 50, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$518$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:36] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList: got listQuery, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$495$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:36] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList listQuery request: true, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$505$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:36] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList queryResponse: results = 50, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$518$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:36] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList: got listQuery, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$495$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:36] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList listQuery request: true, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$505$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:37] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList queryResponse: results = 50, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$518$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:37] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList: got listQuery, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$495$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:37] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList listQuery request: true, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$505$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:37] (LunaSysMgr) user.notice: com.palm.app.email: mailList queryResponse: results = 50, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email//mail/source/Mail.jsjsjs:$518$
    [2014-05-05 00:43:46] (mojodb-luna[4161]) user.err: [core.messageService] db: quota exceeded (-3962) - sender='com.palm.imap' method='put' payload='{"objects":[{"_kind":"com.palm.imap.email:1","autoDownload":true,"flags":{"flagged":false,"read":true,"replied": false},"folderId":"++HfiO28kKoVpy83","from":{"addr":"team@mint.com","name":"Mint.com","type":"from"} ,"lastSyncFlags":{"flagged":false,"read":true,"replied":false},"messageId":"<2014158522.197435651398 481477908.JavaMail.app@rapp41.atlis1>","parts":[{"charset":"utf-8","encodedSize":55601,"encoding":"7bit","estimatedSize":55601,"mimeType":"text/html","section":"2","type":"body"}],"replyTo":{"addr":"noreply@mint.com","name":"noreply@mint.com","type":"replyTo"},"subject":"Your Weekly Financial Summary from Mint.com - 04/25/2014","summary":"","timestamp":1398550379000,"to":[{"addr":"[email name removed]","name":"[email name removed]","type":"to"}],"uid":3107},{"_kind":"com.palm.imap.email:1","autoDownload":true,"flags":{"flagged":false,"read":tr ue,"replied":false},"folderId"

I see db quota exceeded, but don't know which/where? When I run a df -h in Xterm nothing is over 89%. Which db do I need to focus on?
  5.    #6  
    And attached is the "df -h | more" return in Xterm
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #7  
    Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!
    I recall seeing in the database full thread recently, something about the max size for indexes and objects.. check that out and see how close they are. I don't know if anyone was able to successfully purge deleted objects, or even if most of your problem is deleted objects, but it's worth a shot. I wonder if a full erase would clear things up properly or if it would require doctoring. I have never once had to doctor my Touchpads in the years I have had them.
    could it be your imap.email.1 db is very big?

check the stuff that is listed in the second link.

additionally perhaps delete/move to different folder on your Server that mail listed in errorlog.
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    could it be your imap.email.1 db is very big?

check the stuff that is listed in the second link.

additionally perhaps delete/move to different folder on your Server that mail listed in errorlog.
    Thanks Grabber and gizmo, but alas, the dreaded restart beat me to trying anything further. Wiped my apps and data, but kept the USB partition untouched. Just got done restoring profile, downloading apps and reinstalling patches. I'll be thinking long and hard about re-installing ACL, because I truly believe that it was the culprit, considering how long I had bug free operation before installing it and then all of the odd behavior after doing so. If this problem reoccurs, then ACL will be exonerated. I'll let you all know if that happens.

Thanks again for your wise guidance and counsel!