1.    #1  
    Webos nation web site ask me to update my browser.. What can I do to make this go a way. I have advance browser and google from acl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Ross View Post
    Webos nation web site ask me to update my browser.. What can I do to make this go a way. I have advance browser and google from acl.
    I get that message every so often, too. Odd it says I'm using an Apple browser.
    If you have Preware, you can install one of the user agent override patches. This doesn't update the browser on the TP, but it reports to the server/webpage that you're using a different browser. I used the Firefox patch and the message went away.

This would only be a temporary fix, though - until whatever version of Firefox the override spoofs is also judged obsolete. Clears it up for now, though.
    Would this be related to the messages I have been getting about Certificates being out of date and giving me the option to "Trust Once" or "Trust Forever"?
    Probably it is either bad browser detection or it truly needs some feature not detected in the browser. Usually the former.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I know my work website Is now being "focused" on the latest versions of Firefox, IE and Chrome, and we have been told that other browsers will not be supported. The site developer does a lot of business for schools and colleges. Is this a broader move in website development?