1.    #1  
    Ok so there's an app I use on my TP that I wanted to purchase for my gf's TP4G, but I keep running into errors every time I try to purchase it. I get the following errors

App Catalog could not complete the last action you preformed. Try again later. PMT03043

So if I try going to the Preferences and accounts section, it keeps telling me the action could not be completed.

Anybody have any ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by usafandersons View Post
    Ok so there's an app I use on my TP that I wanted to purchase for my gf's TP4G, but I keep running into errors every time I try to purchase it. I get the following errors

App Catalog could not complete the last action you preformed. Try again later. PMT03043

So if I try going to the Preferences and accounts section, it keeps telling me the action could not be completed.

Anybody have any ideas
    I had(have) the same problem. I originally wrote in webOS Apps & Games that Advanced Browser will no longer DL. I received a 32G TP and wanted to have the same set-up as my 16G TP. Everything downloaded but Advanced Browser. I have tried DL free apps and they seem to work fine. Don't know what's up.
    Try copying it from your other Touchpad.

On your Touchpad, with USB mode, or using WIFI File sharing with root accessible, go to :

(for Advance browser)

\Root\media\cryptofs\apps\usr\palm\applications\com.maklesoft.browser

and copy the folder for the App over to the same location on your other Touchpad.

I've been able to get some Apps from my Pre to my Touchpad (but needed a few adjustments due to the resolution being different between the devices, but since it's Touchpad to Touchpad, is should be a straight copy).

Hope this works for you.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    Try copying it from your other Touchpad.

On your Touchpad, with USB mode, or using WIFI File sharing with root accessible, go to :

(for Advance browser)

\Root\media\cryptofs\apps\usr\palm\applications\com.maklesoft.browser

and copy the folder for the App over to the same location on your other Touchpad.

I've been able to get some Apps from my Pre to my Touchpad (but needed a few adjustments due to the resolution being different between the devices, but since it's Touchpad to Touchpad, is should be a straight copy).

Hope this works for you.
    so what would be your thought on moving something like simple RPD over to my touchpad?
    Quote Originally Posted by usafandersons View Post
    so what would be your thought on moving something like simple RPD over to my touchpad?
    RPD? sorry not sure what you mean...

The technique I mention has worked for me so to copy APPs (with the same account) from my Touchpad and my Pre2 to my Pre3.

For all other files, documents, pictures, music... those are simply copied over, same folder structure.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...