Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Is there a new site for getting the doctor file? I've tried the webos.com/account as instructed on older posts, but am not having any luck in proceeding through the steps. The file won't download or run.
    The below link still seems to be working/downloading fine from this end:

WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    The below link still seems to be working/downloading fine from this end:

WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

The zip file downloads, but doesn't run. HOw do I execute it once it's downloaded?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Run as Administrator
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Have figured out how to get Doctor started. Good.
    But can't get it to run the full procedure. l get as far as the instruction to connect the TP to the computer, then nothing happens. I've let it sit for up to an hour, with no activity showing up in that time. Have tried it multiple times and on different computers, still no luck. Any idea on what to do next?

Is it the computer I'm using or the TP that is the problem?
    Last edited by traveld; 03/22/2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: added question
    could be either, or both. could be your cable, too. is your touchpad still in working condition? if so, does it give you the option of going into USB mode when you connect it to your computer? if not, then somewhere the connection isn't being recognized.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    could be either, or both. could be your cable, too. is your touchpad still in working condition? if so, does it give you the option of going into USB mode when you connect it to your computer? if not, then somewhere the connection isn't being recognized.
    TP works, mostly. I can put it in USB mode, I can charge it. I can connect to a computer and access it as an external drive. What isn't working well is the touch on the bottom 1/2" of the screen. I'm hoping doctoring will fix that. Any ideas?