1.    #1  
    I found Blue Stack Apps on usa today website for windows. It said it was for windows and mac. It allows android to run in windows and mac. I checked support for webos, and it said their was no plans for webos or Linux. I want all of you brainy acts too tell me if it will run on the tp. It has a lot of games that come with it all ready, like flappy bird, angry birds, racing games. temple run 2. Go look at it and get back with me. I got it on my pc. maybe we could put it on stick. Since we have android on the tp. By the way Blue stack is in beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Ross View Post
    I found Blue Stack Apps on usa today website for windows. It said it was for windows and mac. It allows android to run in windows and mac. I checked support for webos, and it said their was no plans for webos or Linux. I want all of you brainy acts too tell me if it will run on the tp. It has a lot of games that come with it all ready, like flappy bird, angry birds, racing games. temple run 2. Go look at it and get back with me. I got it on my pc. maybe we could put it on stick. Since we have android on the tp. By the way Blue stack is in beta.
    i use BSt to run android on my pc. it crashes a lot, but works better than any other I've tried.

i don't know the obstacle to running in webOS. enyo compatibility?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Ross View Post
    I saw the USA Today article, too. I downloaded it onto my HP Envy X2. It made ACL look really good. Very slow and I could never get to the Amazon app store. It just sat there "loading...." They do say it is a beta version. I was hoping to get one app to work that doesn't on ACL, but as I said, I couldn't even get to the store. I did get to Google Play eventually, altho trying to type in email and password was very frustrating - it kept repeating long strings of keystrokes. So I hope ACL will upgrade to Ice Cream or Jelly Bean sooner than later.
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by 1969tc View Post
    I saw the USA Today article, too. I downloaded it onto my HP Envy X2. It made ACL look really good. Very slow and I could never get to the Amazon app store. It just sat there "loading...." They do say it is a beta version. I was hoping to get one app to work that doesn't on ACL, but as I said, I couldn't even get to the store. I did get to Google Play eventually, altho trying to type in email and password was very frustrating - it kept repeating long strings of keystrokes. So I hope ACL will upgrade to Ice Cream or Jelly Bean sooner than later.
    Terry
    I hate to be the one who rains on a parade... but I would be utterly shocked if we ever see ACL upgraded. I have a strong suspicion (and I've said it before) that Open Mobile getting ACL running on webOS was more of a proof-of-concept for them to help sell this whole thing to other companies to put on tablets and in vehicles. If I'm correct, I doubt they will put resources into upgrading to the newest Android version.... which would suck.