1.    #1  
    Is anyone here with Rogers and having connectivity issues on their TP?
    My laptop - also an HP - works perfectly fine, but our two Touchpads, not so much.
    Pages seem to initially load, but then a few minutes in, they'll just partially load and an 'unable to connect' (or something to that effect) message will come up. Then it's all downhill from there...
    I've called Rogers 2X and they've suggested manually inputting the MAC addresses into the modem setup page, but that hasn't helped. They've also suggested going into a Rogers store and swapping out our modem for another brand...but I thought that the one we had - a Hitron CGN2 modem - was supposed to be good?

We were with Bell up until recently and had no issues with our TPs; nor do we have any problems on the TP using them anywhere else, with any other ISP.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrychapstick View Post
    Is anyone here with Rogers and having connectivity issues on their TP?
    My laptop - also an HP - works perfectly fine, but our two Touchpads, not so much.
    Pages seem to initially load, but then a few minutes in, they'll just partially load and an 'unable to connect' (or something to that effect) message will come up. Then it's all downhill from there...
    I've called Rogers 2X and they've suggested manually inputting the MAC addresses into the modem setup page, but that hasn't helped. They've also suggested going into a Rogers store and swapping out our modem for another brand...but I thought that the one we had - a Hitron CGN2 modem - was supposed to be good?

We were with Bell up until recently and had no issues with our TPs; nor do we have any problems on the TP using them anywhere else, with any other ISP.

Thanks.
    Check the Wireles Channel number that your Router is set to. I suspect that you will find it is set to Channel 11, 12 or 13.

The TouchPad doesn't seem to like these channels and I have found that switching to a lower channel fixes connectivity problems/
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheel_nut View Post
    Check the Wireles Channel number that your Router is set to. I suspect that you will find it is set to Channel 11, 12 or 13.

The TouchPad doesn't seem to like these channels and I have found that switching to a lower channel fixes connectivity problems/
    ok thanks, I'll give that a try!