Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Tried to log-in to my Box account through the Quickoffice HD app but got a message about log-in credentials that might be uncorrect.

When I go to the Settings screen and select Accounts and try to enter the password there it wont accept it even though im using the correct password.

The Box for Touchpad app still work fine though and accepts the password.

Any ideas what could be wrong with the Account in webOS?

As a last resort I tried to delete Box from Accounts, re-add it and enter settings but didnt work either, still tells me about wrong password credentials. Is it something with Synergy going bananas?
    Last edited by Andreas; 02/28/2014 at 02:46 AM.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    You are not doing anything incorrectly.

QuickOffice was purchased by Google. The legacy versions no longer connect and will not be updated.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Thanks, never would have thought it was a Quickoffice issue since I also get the same problem in the Accounts system app (Synergy account).
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    agmorris1 likes this.
    I'm not so sure it is a Quickoffice only problem. I just ran the Doctor, and the sign in page says my credentials for Box are invalid, even though they work on other machines.
    Well, it's a problem for any app that uses Box integration that has not been updated since they changed their auth requirements. Google is NOT going to update QuickOffice.

I do wonder if the Box integration in webOS could be patched.
    Box.net for webOS fails to login, but Boxalicious Xtra & Boxalicious Free still logs in.
    Boxalicious Xtra & Boxalicious Free also don't work on Pre because the Browser cannot be launched as in case of Box.net for webos.

Only Box for Touchpad still works but it cannot be used on Pre even after manual installation from ipk file. I think it is due to no possibility adding Box Account(s)
    This answers my question from earlier in the month. Thanks!

And I can still log in to Box from the TP app, but there's no Synergy integration working anymore, as noted above.
    Login donīt work for me on box app
    The app doesn't work for me on the Touchpad any longer
    OK.

Er... www.abesapps.com Shoes?

Logging box.net, unofficial box.net client, boxalicious & boxalicious free as broken - unless anyone wants to correct me...?

There appears to be an API available...so maybe a patch?
    https://developers.box.com/

This appears to be the Boxalicious guy:
    http://timgeiges.com/Links

Edit: OK. Reprieving box.net. See below.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 04/23/2014 at 01:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    OK.

Er... www.abesapps.com Shoes?

Logging box.net, unofficial box.net client, boxalicious & boxalicious free as broken - unless anyone wants to correct me...?
    Just ran the BOX app on my touchpad (4/23/14) and it worked fine updating files I had just synced into my computer. I use this frequently so I hope that the app continues. I will be checking it often to make sure it syncs.
    Preemptive and Rnp like this.
    Well, that sux. I can't even get the Box app to log in on my Touchpad. I've even tried with an updated password, but nope.
    API change??
    API was changed already a while ago I think...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    There is a patch I had to use to log into Gmail with the same problem. Now I have the same problem with BOX. I will try the patch on my TP and see if it helps.
    Rnp likes this.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    The WebOS Box.net app still logs into my Box account just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Semma2 View Post
    The WebOS Box.net app still logs into my Box account just fine.
    But you had to re-enter login credentials?
    I had to Doctor my Touchpad 4G three days ago, on the 26th. Before Doctor, the Touchpad Box application was working fine. After the Doctor, when I went to re-enter credentials it wouldn't accept them. Just gives me a spinning disk forever.

I've checked on other devices, and they have no problem. Haven't tried Boxalicious.

Perhaps the sync API is fine, but there's been a change in the credential provisioning?
    I cannot log into anything: synergy, box app, boxalicious app, etc. Web site works, but that's about it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast