1.    #1  
    I have trouble installing stuff in webOS, and in android. install using dev mode works though. when i installed tailor and started running file checks on the android partitions i kept getting errors. every time. 10 times in a row for that matter. multiple-claimed blocks and whatnot.

so is the flash memory borked? Or is it just the android part that is borked and needs a wipe and reinstall? I also can't use the webOS part as USB, so i feel nothing is working properly on it anymore. if it was a way to reboot and fsck & fix the entire thing i'd do that.

Ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by moijk View Post
    I have trouble installing stuff in webOS, and in android. install using dev mode works though. when i installed tailor and started running file checks on the android partitions i kept getting errors. every time. 10 times in a row for that matter. multiple-claimed blocks and whatnot.

so is the flash memory borked? Or is it just the android part that is borked and needs a wipe and reinstall? I also can't use the webOS part as USB, so i feel nothing is working properly on it anymore. if it was a way to reboot and fsck & fix the entire thing i'd do that.

Ideas?
    If you are able to plug the Touchpad into your computer and access it using Novaterm, you will have a Linux command line and you will be able to run fsck on the partitions. To get more information, try searching the forums for threads on the "doctor 12%" problem, which is a different problem than yours perhaps, but talks about Novaterm and fsck.