1.    #1  
    I've installed CM 10.1 and thus far it works fantastically but for one thing: I can't access the kindle books residing on my TP downloaded via WebOS. Is there a way to get to whatever folder those books reside in without downloading them via CM 10.1?

thanks!
    last time i had a look at both, the directory contents/structure of both were totally different, i tried copying 1 to the other etc when the webOS kindle refused to download some comic books i tried copying them from android to webOS to no avail.

i just assumed the webOS beta version didnt support picture books (at least none i had) and just text based ones?

if there is a fix/solution i dont think ive seen 1, wouldnt mind 1 myself tbh.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    last time i had a look at both, the directory contents/structure of both were totally different, i tried copying 1 to the other etc when the webOS kindle refused to download some comic books i tried copying them from android to webOS to no avail.

i just assumed the webOS beta version didnt support picture books (at least none i had) and just text based ones?

if there is a fix/solution i dont think ive seen 1, wouldnt mind 1 myself tbh.
    Thanks; I appreciate the reply very much. I've just downloaded the books on the android partition. Not much space taken up anyway...